• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Farewell My Regalia

Bert Improved.png

''Milady''
Comes from the far end of the marble room, before a servant would make her way to the other end of the room. As soon as the servant reaches the desk, she placed the letter upon it and turned around right away.
Odd- they would always wait to be dismissed.

Before Sophia could look up from her work, the servant already reached the other side of the room, a worried look in her eyes- before she exited the room.

Sophia placed her reading glasses on the desk, just to pinch the bridge of her nose and take a small break from reading- yet at that moment her eyes fell on the family seal on the letter.
The letter was written in D' Ithanie.
''My Darling-

After a short illness- I have to inform you that your mother has passed away.
I know I don' t need to say something else. Knowing you, you' ll be here soon enough.

Your Father.''
It didn't take Sophia long to make up her mind- with the loss of her title in the reichsrat and the real estate market- being well managed by her trustees in the city- her bags were packed and valuables which were to precious to leave with the staff and other family were whisked away aswell.

Short letters were sent out to familiar members of the nobility, friends and the government- aswell to several organisations and neighbours, informing them of Sophia her departure for unknown time.

The departure was so sudden- even the family members in Regalia heard the news of her departure at the same time they heard of the news of the death of their family member.

@SpinSpinDizzy @Miss_Silver

[SO- HELLO! Or Goodbye! Well- I will be back but I am starting my internship in Belgium! Yeeeey- those damn rebels which separated themselves from the propper country. Yes- the Netherlands. But no bad blood- f'cking belgium.. HOWEVER- I will be bussy for the next few weeks, and my intership suddenly jumped one and a half week infront, so I have to start sooner, that is why I can't say like- byebye to everybody.

BUT I WILL BE BACK AS SOON AS MY INTERNSHIP IS GOING SMOOTHLY!

LOVE YOU ALL. XXXX

Any questions? PM me. ]​