Archived Faction Warzone

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisVenom

The Venomous
Reaction score
This idea is basically for factions that wish to have an area where they can practice and train against moving multiplayer subjects without the difficulty for noobs travelling to the Multi Verse. To back up my suggestion I came up with Points.
-No Items Dropped on Death.
-Players are limited to amount of chunks claimed as a warzone.
-Premium Feature (Maybe, I just want this to be abuse-free, or maybe to be fair, only given to people who have been on the server a certain amount of time).
-Added to PERMS list, (adjustable) default setting:leader only.
-Only factions members can use it, or selected on PERMS.
-Possibly acquires money.

If this is strongly disliked, just lock the thread, but I believe this will benefit everyone.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I remember when I ran Osion we were able to get chunk of Warzone in our faction base. It was removed a while ago, but made an AWESOME training ground.

This idea is basically for factions that wish to have an area where they can practice and train against moving multiplayer subjects without the difficulty for noobs travelling to the Multi Verse. To back up my suggestion I came up with Points.
-No Items Dropped on Death.
-Players are limited to amount of chunks claimed as a warzone.
-Premium Feature (Maybe, I just want this to be abuse-free, or maybe to be fair, only given to people who have been on the server a certain amount of time).
-Added to PERMS list, (adjustable) default setting:leader only.
-Only factions members can use it, or selected on PERMS.
-Possibly acquires money.

If this is strongly disliked, just lock the thread, but I believe this will benefit everyone.
That would be cool, instead of just going to a PvP arena and fighting. My friend and I fought one another in Aqua for fun, but then iMineNewbs and someone else came in and killed us randomly, even after we politely asked them to not kill us.

I also think that armor durability should not decrease at all while in the arena, since if you had high axes you might destroy your friend's armor on accident.

I like the idea of it being for people who've been on a certain time as well as premiums. I've been on the server since... Well, according to /seen: 1 year, 4 months. But I won't be able get premium anytime soon, imagine my frustration! :( So yeah, that'd be nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.