Faction Estate For Sale [sold!]

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by wynstiel, Apr 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wynstiel

wynstiel Premium

[The base has been sold to EricKilla, but thank you to all who were interested!]

[​IMG]

Before there was ever news of Ithania, Ellesmere started a small project in the regions of Essa to give ourselves something to do while we waited for a new map to build our home. Though Ithania came quicker than we expected, and our little project was abandoned in favor of our new claim and Kingdom.

We no longer have the time to pursue this project, so we have decided to sell it for:

$⭐ 2,000 Regals ⭐$

[​IMG]

WHAT YOU ARE BUYING:

You are buying the Alt Faction/Location of the EllesmereBuildCo claim in Western Essa along with a Litematica file.

KEY DETAILS: This is an unfinished project! You will not be receiving a completed build, and it will be up to you to complete it the way you see fit. In Survival, there exists two homes, a potion house, and a temporary safehouse. Everything else that you see in the photos exists in creative, and it will be given to you in the litematica file to complete!

See the dynmap here to view what exists live.

[​IMG]

WHAT IT ENTAILS:

The Litematica File: As I said before, this is an unfinished build. This means that that you will be receiving a partially completed litematica file as well. Though this mostly just means the castle! Other than that, things are mostly finished! Two of our houses are fully decorated, and even the potion house has some detail of its own! I have taken special care in giving the land around the builds lots of life.

The Claim: You already know what parts of the build already exists on the server, but I will give you a little more information! The location sits on the edge of a lovely plateau with a pretty view of the Essa forests. The houses are mostly void of interior, but still have completed exterior. The build was once a home to a deserted faction, and beneath the claim exists a space for a small faction home. In the meantime though, you can enjoy the interior of a cozy safehouse!

[​IMG]

ADDITIONAL PHOTOS:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

CLOSING NOTES:

While this claim currently exists as an Alt faction, I would personally recommend that you do not pursue this project as an alt faction, but as a main faction claim. This is because the current claim does not possess all the chunks needed to protect the finished build, and alt factions can no longer claim in Essa. If you'd rather not own this build in its current claim, you can take this project and re-create it in another map! But I will still ask that you pay the full 2,000r for what we have created in both survival and creative.

If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to me! The best way to communicate is over discord, and you can find me in the Massivecraft Survival Community Discord. If you would like a tour, we can arrange a time!

Thank you for viewing!

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 wynstiel, Apr 17, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.