Archived Faction Chunk Flags

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

FireFan96

A miserable little pile of secrets
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Faction
Drachovia
So this popped up today when I was looking to see if you could choose which chunks have certain perms in order to make like a mob farm in one location instead of having sheep in you alchemy rooms, for example. After a brief read, I noticed that this is not possible.

I should've knew this already, which is why there are the many alt factions that serve as the darkrooms of the server. But this got me thinking: alt factions are great and all, but what if you just needed like 1 chunk for a small animal farm?

So the idea is simply adding in a chunk management feature. Essentially, this would allow the faction leader (or the ones with given perms) to set flags based on the chunk. This might be beneficial to some smaller factions who don't have alts, larger factions who just simply like staying in one faction and not having to make an alt one (I don't think this exists here, but hey, why not for an example), and those who would use an alt faction, but can't because they don't want allies tping inside their bases.

That's basically my suggestion in a nutshell. I think it might allow for some more flexibility in faction management, and could add some additional security measures for certain locations.

Well, commence the discussion below if you want.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Things like this have been suggested before, although mostly for perms instead of flags. Personally, I like both, and I think the faction plugin has a lot of potential for things like this, and they'd be greatly helpful too!

This feature will be noted for discussion among Direction staff at a later point when we review Factions features.