Archived Faction Banners In /tp Gui

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is already being made... or hasn't been thought of yet... but either way. What if in the /tp GUI. Instead of all these plain black banners. Factions could set what their faction banner is. and THAT banner will show up instead of...
...only black banners for everything.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
A good idea but I don't think it's possible. I could be wrong, I'm no coder, but I think the way it's set up is the plugin is set up to typing the command brings up a menu with each pre-determined item teleporting you to a different place. I don't think they could change what items (the black banners into custom banners) teleport you to different places without editing the plugin itself. (But I could be wrong)

A good idea but I don't think it's possible. I could be wrong, I'm no coder, but I think the way it's set up is the plugin is set up to typing the command brings up a menu with each pre-determined item teleporting you to a different place. I don't think they could change what items (the black banners into custom banners) teleport you to different places without editing the plugin itself. (But I could be wrong)
@Madus what do you think?

We (The MassiveCraft Tech Department) made the Factions plugin and the /tp command. So sure we could modify the plugin. I think it is very much possible for this to be added. So from a technical POV there is no issues with this idea.

Personally I like this idea, because it will make the gui a bit easier to use. But as always, I can't guarantee anything and you shouldn't expect this anytime soon.