Ethereal Escape - Masquerade

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Bunemma, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Bunemma

Bunemma guinea pig gremlin Staff Member World2

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

Ethereal Escape - A Masquerade.

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

[​IMG]

Countess Palatine Rowena Kade and Margravine Milena du Brierust cordially extend their hands in an invitation to their latest event, that of a masquerade.

In light of the recent events, they see fit to offer the entire city, noble and common alike, a chance at escape - an otherworldly escape. The only requirements to attend the festivities are to wear something obscuring your identity - preferably something otherworldly, elegant, and ethereal. Common and respectful ideals of conduct are to be upheld. Elsewise, the only other rule is that under no circumstance- unless required by an emergency- is your identity to be willingly revealed.

Time: 6 PM EST.
    Date: March twenty-seventh.
    One-word theme: Dreamscape.

OOC information:

Essentially, I’ve been really fascinated with fantasy stuff and really want to host something kinda crazy. Masquerades are always pretty fun, but the scenery for this one will be otherworldly. Please try to show up, it would make me very happy.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Creative Creative x 6
    • Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Jcboi5

Jcboi5 professional meme-lord who does mineman rp

The Masked Man sees the announcement on the bulletin board.

“Huh. Guess I’ll go. Seems interesting. Least I won’t get jailed for wearing my mask here.”

3. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Tiray gasped giddily over the notice, snatching one of the parchments around the city and hurriedly rushing home to deliver it to a particularly favored frostling, all the while cheerfully muttering to herself while she read and reread the sheet of paper in hand.
    As if I’m passing this date opportunity up- It’s too good.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. NightLight12

NightLight12 TheRiceFieldman

Clause looks up at the notice...blinking for a moment with his eyes as he reads it word by word and pauses to ponder with an audible sigh from his lips "Do i need to wear a doublet for this...?" He ask himself before walking away from the notice, thinking about inside of his own head "...And a mask..great."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Puagrace

Puagrace No limit to your imagination, except for Lore!

Looked at the board and smiled at what she read. “Oh, this looks fun! I’m definitely going!”

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Luciferos12

Luciferos12

Ailwin examines the board, eyes flicking to a particular notice.

“How wonderful! I can only hope this won’t be upset by the Clickers as well.”

He reaches into his pack, taking out a white jacket and a mask of blue.

“This will be very entertaining.”

7. SouthernAmity

SouthernAmity dumb blonde

@Bunemma OOC reply but - great job with the masquerade tonight, the decorations were really nice and it was a lot of fun!

• Agree Agree x 1