• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Establishment Of Deathbane Militia

rimacutem

Dwarves are my Roman empire
Reaction score
ESTABLISHMENT OF DEATHBANE MILITIA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crimes of servants of death are never ending. Kelevmor, warlord of sewers, has lead a mob to attack Regalia to claim Vhaaluk. Both Kelevmor and Hyris gained high law warrant for their terroristic actions, assaulting curings and state officials. Just few days ago I witnessed Hyris kidnap Judy Hale.

And now servants of death are preparing to commit their worst crime of all. They plan to summon one of their vile gods into Regalia

And so, with the need to stop them becoming more and more important, I declare establishment of Deathbane militia. Organisation whose purpose shall be to eradicate Beyond's cancer from Regalia, so they may not harm it's citizens no more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Death bane militia accepts all who wish to fight against this menace, be they mundane or magical. Afflicted and practitioners of Ordial magic need not to apply.

Only members of Krsnik group and and Grauwald group from Lothar order may apply
Red hunters that wish to join must enter red truce with mages in the militia
Militia also accepts mercenaries, who will be paid handsomely for their services

Militia is also looking for informants. No war can be properly waged without information about plans of the enemy. Any informant will be paid handsomely, be it in money, favors or protection, for information they provide

To pay for mercenaries and informants will be expensive. And so, deathbane militia is looking for aristocrats and nobles wishing to become benefactors. You can participate in the fight against this evil even if you lack skill with weapon

P.S I know how to properly spell your name Hy'riss. I just don't like you

Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid, servant of Dáuw​