Llatzerus

Iannis Ardelan
Reaction score
Emporium Boxing League

lJq0zWZ.jpg

Fierce Slum Dwellers Club,
Competitive Fighting & Combat Training

Introduction
The Emporium Boxing League, established in April of 306 AC, Regalia, serves as the official slum boxing guild of the Holy City Slums. Raising young aspiring boxers through training with the ambitions of championship, and holding battle tournaments with grandiose prizes ranging from coin to valuable items, the Emporium Boxing League serves as the center of combat for all slum dwellers seeking recognition.

The Emporium Boxing League welcomes all cultures, races and varieties, so long they are dedicated enough to either learning how to fight, or fighting competitively. Boxing can provide a very large amount of income or distinct items from bets and rewards.

Applying

Entrance into the Emporium Boxing League is done through an application depending on whether the applicant views themselves as competent physically enough to compete. If so, they will be given a physical assessment before being registered on the roster. If they are inexperienced or do not match the league's standards, they are offered training and a mentorship program to raise them into a fine competitor for boxing. Entry into the league costs 50 regals, and tutelage is another 50. Payment is IC.

Applicants who make it into the Boxing League roster are acknowledged as official and skilled boxers, and may participate in lower contests. Applicants who are undergoing a mentorship program will be expected to show up for training at least once a week. Once they are deemed competent, they will be recorded on the roster and are eligible for lower contests.

Roster

The roster serves as a leaderboard for the most competent and successful combatants in competitive fighting. Victories are tallied until the top four most victorious of the month face off in higher contests, with far more at stake, and far more to gain. The final victor of the higher contests would be the next month's champion. Overall leaderboard progress is wiped aside from championship victories at the end of the higher contests.

Championship

The foremost and highest ranking one can get is the contest championship, which recognizes the single best fighter in the slums. The role is a challenge to anyone who may rival the combatant to take part in the boxing league and try their hand. Champions may be ousted from the title, but their championship is saved on the leaderboard in recognition of their ability.

League Administration
Director: Iannis Ardelan @Llatzerus
Mentors:
Victor Ardelan @Ottorintsu
Sloan Perrot @HobblingHobbit

Boxing Roster
Link here.

Applications
IGN:
Character Name:
Character Sheet:
Body Build:
School(s): (if any)
Desired Position: (Mentor/Boxer)
IC Letter to the Director:

Last edited:
IGN: HobblingHobbit
Character Name: Sloan Perrot
Character Sheet: This
Body Build: Muscular
School(s): Graklak
Desired Position: Mentor and boxer
Sloan would not write a letter, and will probably just show up unannounced at some point or other to tell Iannis he feels like hitting shit.

IGN: SpudManDom
Character Name: Eadan O'Boyle
Character Sheet: On the way, but no.
Body Build: Strongman
School(s): (if any) Lecgaen, can PM proficiency's
Desired Position: (Mentor/Boxer) Boxer
A not very well written letter would be sent to the Director
This Highlander has been itching for a fight since my arrival, I know must to all there is about fighting since I've been a boy. Hope you accept.
Regards,
Eadan O'Boyle.​

GN: MolagBallin
Character Name: Maili Macliuthar
Character Sheet: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/maili-macliuthar.64010/
Body Build: Muscular
School(s): School of Lecgaen
Desired Position: Mentor and Boxer
The letter was wrote by a scribe. It'd have some grammatical errors due to the highland ceardian accent of Maili.
I have been needing a fight in a while. It's getting boring and the lack of strong people disappoints me. I don't want any weaklings in my eyesight. So, I'll make weaklings into non-weaklings. That'll show them!

Y'all slummers sleeping on this league. Join in, folks! Get into that fighting mood!