✠ The Buck 'n Ear || An Emporium Pawn Shop ✠

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by studsonsc, Jul 25, 2021.

1. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ╒═|||════════════════|═══════||⋅ ⋅||═══════||════════════════|||═╕
    [​IMG]
    ═══════════════|════||⋅ ⋅||════||═══════════════
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    INTRODUCTION
    Tucked away in the humble and some run-down Emporium of New Crookback, the Buck ‘n Ear Pawn is a general fence shop created as an avenue to sell contraband that may be frowned upon within the Main City. Other less than favorable services are offered at the Pawn shop by the individuals who run the shabby business as well, those that are interested are urged to drop by to inquire on such clandestine trades.
    [​IMG]
    INVENTORY
    Knicks and knacks. The array of materials in stock includes miscellaneous supply that differs depending upon the week or day, down to even the minute. Those interested in viewing such supplies are encouraged to drop by The Buck ‘n Ear to see what is currently offered.
    [​IMG]
    SERVICES
    Primarily specializing in the quality work of well written documents, the Buck ‘n Ear offers other services such as polite check-ups on individuals of interest of a client’s, the gathering of harmless information regarding specific persons, as well as the reputable rearrangement of the belongings of others. Further information on these branches of trades can only be given through meetings at the Pawn itself. Those interested can pen the shop owners regarding availability or other services.
    [​IMG]
    HELP WANTED
    Looking to get your hands filthy? The Buck ‘n Ear Pawn is the right place for you!
    Drop by and see if you’ve any interest in the questionable activities.

If interested in a job, pen a letter to the following individuals and you may be considered for a meeting.
    Wendy Beckett (@Katiesc) or Bryn (@Farly108)
    ✠ IGN ||
    ✠ Character Name ||
    ✠ Character Application ||
    ✠ Discord ||
    ✠ IC Letter ||
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    #1 studsonsc, Jul 25, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2021
  2. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Cecilia gave a long drawl of a hum, having stopped by the pillar of boards - the one smack dab in the middle, above them all, catching her gaze. A wide, toothy cheshire grin took place on her lips, standing tall from the dramatic lean over the wooden post. Her hands rubbed down the base of her chest, peering down to the smear of dirt it left in its tracks, grimacing but soon to look back forwards. "Hands are already dirty. Nothing much to lose there." The voice of a grumble murmured under its breath, shoving her hands back into her pockets - soon to continue her mumbling to herself. "I'm polite.. I can be polite."

IGN | Volaie
    Character Name | Cecilia Ferin
    Character Application | Here!
    Discord | Volaie#2274

To the Buck 'n Ear, Hello!
    I hear you're hiring - and in dire need of employment, I present you... ME! So, may not be so exciting over paper, but I can promise you the real deal is in the thousands times of better. I can be polite - when needed. I can listen, somewhat. Who does that anyways?
    Anywho. I'm your bucko girl, I promise. Lets meet up and I can prove it to ya. Cheers.
    Signed, with much love,
    [​IMG]

#2 Volaie, Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  3. studsonsc

studsonsc the only son.

A letter of acceptance would've been returned, inviting the individual to drop by the pawn!