Eliza's Catalogue Of Events-- Maybe...

More things!

View attachment 51178

So... Naushe tried to catch Myrinsara when she fell from his windowsill, only causing the both of them to topple down the stairs. The stitches on his shoulder's stab wound popped and in an attempt to slow the bleeding, Yariel tried to use her light magic. Myrin probably thought she was just punching her father and eventually panicked. Maybe there's more to come, but for now, that's all I've been motivated to do ^^;

I'd like to draw Jared Silverhand trying to lockpick Naushe's front door-- of which, wasn't locked to begin with.

@diamonddog2476 @MrChadington @Jared4242 @FatherGordon

rottenecard_92198125_q6gbjdvn4n.png

More things!

View attachment 51178

So... Naushe tried to catch Myrinsara when she fell from his windowsill, only causing the both of them to topple down the stairs. The stitches on his shoulder's stab wound popped and in an attempt to slow the bleeding, Yariel tried to use her light magic. Myrin probably thought she was just punching her father and eventually panicked. Maybe there's more to come, but for now, that's all I've been motivated to do ^^;

I'd like to draw Jared Silverhand trying to lockpick Naushe's front door-- of which, wasn't locked to begin with.

@diamonddog2476 @MrChadington @Jared4242 @FatherGordon
"My wife is havin' a baby."

Maybe I should swoop in and ask Naushe about the birds and the bees. C: