Johto_Jo

Irresponsible Father
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Regalian Weasleys
Heya!

Eliza here.~

So, since
@Lithiel 's return and after noting a few other artists' interest in comic strips/storytelling images ( @Teddie000 and @Finn_Ish -- omg if I forgot someone, I'm so sorry! Ack! ), I felt somewhat inspired to try and start a comic dump of my own... They're going to be sketchy bits, so don't get your hopes up too high ^^; I had a lot of fun with this first one-- I guess that's what's important!

Maybe this'll manage to bribe others to join in engaging RP with me; it's always fun to draw others' characters!~

This one happened with Gustavo last night, after Naushe was arrested for allegedly being a qadir.

Comic In Progress Shoddy.jpg

@Shayin

Heya!

Eliza here.~

So, since
@Lithiel 's return and after noting a few other artists' interest in comic strips/storytelling images ( @Teddie000 and @Finn_Ish -- omg if I forgot someone, I'm so sorry! Ack! ), I felt somewhat inspired to try and start a comic dump of my own... They're going to be sketchy bits, so don't get your hopes up too high ^^; I had a lot of fun with this first one-- I guess that's what's important!

Maybe this'll manage to bribe others to join in engaging RP with me; it's always fun to draw others' characters!~

This one happened with Gustavo last night, after Naushe was arrested for allegedly being a qadir.

View attachment 51134

@Shayin
If Looks could KILL!!!!!

This is just full of win <3
I'd be so interested in doing more comics like these!!

Draw Astrid and Ztril dancing togather :D I thought that was cute! I'd draw comics too but I suck... >w<

-slow clap- encore encore! Never thought eliza would make a comic. I hope to see more drama from elizas characters :3

Ahaha. I'll prolly only draw those that I get into deep situations with ^^; Like... Uh... Jaak :> and Romelle x'3 Fooooooor example~

This is so glorious I want to help in anyway I can. Naushe need to meet Rosette so they can draw together.
tumblr_mb6db4p4DT1qdlkyg.gif

More things!

Comic II.jpg

So... Naushe tried to catch Myrinsara when she fell from his windowsill, only causing the both of them to topple down the stairs. The stitches on his shoulder's stab wound popped and in an attempt to slow the bleeding, Yariel tried to use her light magic. Myrin probably thought she was just punching her father and eventually panicked. Maybe there's more to come, but for now, that's all I've been motivated to do ^^;

I'd like to draw Jared Silverhand trying to lockpick Naushe's front door-- of which, wasn't locked to begin with.

@diamonddog2476 @MrChadington @Jared4242 @FatherGordon

More things!

View attachment 51178

So... Naushe tried to catch Myrinsara when she fell from his windowsill, only causing the both of them to topple down the stairs. The stitches on his shoulder's stab wound popped and in an attempt to slow the bleeding, Yariel tried to use her light magic. Myrin probably thought she was just punching her father and eventually panicked. Maybe there's more to come, but for now, that's all I've been motivated to do ^^;

I'd like to draw Jared Silverhand trying to lockpick Naushe's front door-- of which, wasn't locked to begin with.

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying.

More things!

View attachment 51178

MYRIN WAS LIKE WTf ARE YOU DOING DONT TOUCH HIM
by the way AaAaaaaaAAAAA

Last edited: