Eliza Nightly's Art Dump

๖ۣۜDear lord, once I have the Regals, I am gonna try and make a purchase for Johnny on this thing. How are these doodles? D: You're lying. I know it. These aren't doodles. These are works of art.

Its so beautiful, remove my eues bcz i dun need sight anymur, i will never see somfin mur beautifu.

I'm glad you love them :'3 Anime is really cool! Though I feel like I haven't really improved over the years. xD Compared to you and a lot of others, I'm just alright. XD
WHAT. Your style is phenomenal and your coloring is HUHUGHFUHFUFHUF SO GOOD. You're worlds better than I am ; ^; WORLDS. <3

Oh, didn't know this page existed, so let me just say that Eliza's art is probably the best art I have ever had the fortune of coming across on this forums. I totes don't actually have it framed in my room or anything... But yeah, very lovely pieces, a lot of work obviously being put into each piece and most importantly the style is superb. I love it. Keep up the amazing work, you have quite the talent.

-bangs head on keyboard in utter awe-
Asjdsanmdsjashdusadha
THIS IS AMAZE.
LIKE.
REALLY AMAZING.
You're really good at art and I literally can't put in words how amaing your art is i mean aaaaa.

Ahmigosh....... xD @Eliza_Nightly LOL! I think Billy has a point :'3 But I still consider you awesome!!!!
HFUHFUFHU! You're greattttt!!!!~
Oh, didn't know this page existed, so let me just say that Eliza's art is probably the best art I have ever had the fortune of coming across on this forums. I totes don't actually have it framed in my room or anything... But yeah, very lovely pieces, a lot of work obviously being put into each piece and most importantly the style is superb. I love it. Keep up the amazing work, you have quite the talent.
BILLEH YOU SO NICE! ; ^; Thank yuuuu :'3
-bangs head on keyboard in utter awe-
Asjdsanmdsjashdusadha
THIS IS AMAZE.
LIKE.
REALLY AMAZING.
You're really good at art and I literally can't put in words how amaing your art is i mean aaaaa.
D'awwww!!! So many kind worrrdssss!!!! x'3 Dannk yuu!!! :'D

That Chameleon skin like. Needs to be a Naylar. Like. NOW
Ehehe I might've used it once as a naga back in the day <3
woah its brilliant. Good job!
HUFHUFHU you so sweet!! ; ^;
*_*
FABULOUS. (H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)(H)
I love your art. It inspires me :)
Keep up the good work! @Eliza_Nightly
D'awwwwww!!!!! Thanks so much!! :'3
Hufhufhu! Not hardly! But thanksssss!!! :')
i love your art too much
I LOVE YOUR ART SO MUCH!

Sooooo. Got some more pics. Here's Naushe ;~;
Naushe Child.jpg Naushe Portrait Neck.jpg Naushe Steampunk II.jpg Naushe Steampunk.jpg Naushe Tablet thingymagjigthing.jpg Naushe x Lyla.jpg Watercolor.jpg
Then random doodles.~
Kema.jpg Flynn Bust.jpg Piper II.jpg Rahwon.jpg Romelle.jpg

Juuuuust to keep this thread somewhat up to date. Idk.

I'd like to buy your finest art.
bye-bye-money-o.gif

Must... Buy... One... Of... Your... DRAWINGZZZZ!!! No, serious, they're good. :P