Eliza Nightly's Art Dump

Johto_Jo

Irresponsible Father
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
Regalian Weasleys
cgtkd4n.png

Hey everyone! Just thought I should put this thread through a major overhaul since I've learned how to use spoilers and pretty things (but not too pretty-- haven't grown that advanced in formatting <3).~ I'm hoping this looks a bit more organized and updated!

Alright, here we go!:

Ut9d67K.png

I miss this lil' guy </3
mMFirabl.jpg

^ Original art concept
CsKEYvel.jpg

^ First attempt at shading with Photoshop-- that was fun... ; ^;
QJbugvPl.jpg

^ Younger Glenn
JWuXfnJl.jpg

^ Realistic (?) style... First real try T ^T
t91bie1l.jpg

^ All of his scars before getting chopped up by Freya~
Cp8Weryl.jpg

^ Anime-esque? Still unsure...
IDozlj7l.jpg

^ No eye!
RwWcOPC.gif

^ Hfufhfufh :'3
kNPFwBPl.jpg

^ Natasha and Glenn... The feels... Ahmigad.
eyypx7Hl.jpg

^ Yay! Ott action! :')

kzk3e2J.png

Death-defying.
mvrhlvKl.jpg

^ First drawing of (MassiveCraft) Ysrael :'3
nJsSsGJl.jpg

^ First skin concept
WSDYUlZl.jpg

^ Still learning to shade ; ^;
zXHJJOMl.jpg

^ You're getting ALL the doodles!
2N2hYvMl.jpg

^ I still think this one is my favorite :3
f78TW7sl.jpg

^ Second skin concept
2koSpQ4l.png

^ Da chibi!
YHX7I59l.jpg

^ Right before he died, bless his soul... Or Glenn's soul?... Er... I'm sad.

NlBm0fP.png

My endearing alter-ego.
0V7S8Pll.jpg

^ A very child-like Runi-- all who know her are aware she doesn't look this... Innocent.
F9DF02Hl.jpg

^ Again, fairly childish x3
Hpyoncdl.jpg

^ She... Likes her breasts.
CYsew0ll.jpg

^ Theeeere we go. Provocative Runi, the way she was intended.
gk3fgI5l.jpg

Portrait. ou o
KCfKL3Ol.jpg

Poor Runi when Tristan left for the Mountain Chain rebellion ; ^;

EMnAt9U.png

The cheeky rogue.
YGz0lmTl.jpg

^ So, this is where Oliver started (kind of-- with the exception of being Heath Ledger on GaiaOnline roleplays).
f9UikHAl.jpg

^ Unshaded... Bleh.
gO6nGuCl.jpg

^ Shaded, but still bleh. Dx

HwCKGF0.png

A medieval cowpoke.
QBPQHFjl.jpg

^ This was (I think) the first doodle of Vince... Before he was Vynce x'3
04gvNVpl.jpg

^ Pretty simple stoofs.
5I2fmnzl.jpg

^ Such texture.
Z4KjT78l.jpg

^ I used to be so proud of this drawing x'3
VxPSEP0l.jpg

^ Very unfinished... But I like the left hand in this one.
4aP1rF1l.jpg

^ I had a thing for using real pictures and making them all... Cartoony for the background... o_o
MT8zJFhl.jpg

^ Lookit lil' Bane on his shoulders :')
jGxlsILl.jpg

^First go at medieval Vynce.
hpDCXscl.jpg

^ Not a fan of the shading here...
Wn65EhSl.jpg

^ Vynce isn't impressed.
A3v4lh2.gif

^ I kinda stole the base from Fire Emblem... ou o
pLC7huQl.jpg

^ Sketchy sketch.
udTMCSjl.jpg

^ Finalized version. :3
M4NFSyHl.jpg

Chibi Duchamp Guard ou o

mAJbanQ.png

Things I've drawn for other peeps.~
YdPrJeW.jpg

^ T'was kind of for a contest on PMC. I made a pretty nifty chameleon skin :')
1fuQXVul.jpg

^ I HATE THE END FHFUFHUFHF.
PqfyPfHl.jpg

^ I shaded Steve :)
KlwcFqtl.jpg

^ Kainan Paloin :)
f4OKz4Wl.jpg

^ Maiar-- the water was interesting to do x'3
dgD37LYl.jpg

^ Lengar Paloin~
N8MiG76l.jpg

^ Dem Paloins! Razael this time :D
BtER6cFl.jpg

^ Olivia Wu~
p9J3Hm5l.jpg

^ Made this one for a friend in the nonexistent Harry Potter RP Dx
gkxJJEul.jpg

^ Astro Boy Alex Kade! ; ^;
SNDsRPAl.jpg

^ I like the glasses on him :')
ggv7p96l.jpg

^ This is by far my favorite commission. :'3 So much love herrrrrreeee. <3
PX6XmpEl.jpg

^ Okay, Arachne's a close second. He's... Just so sadistic.
So that's it for now! Bai!~

Last edited:
Such good characters! Your really talented! Well one and I hope to see more soon!

Why on earth did you say "doodles"? If these are doodles I wanna see something you put effort into, it can go into a museum. Amazing drawings, truly amazing :D

Well, those put my drawings not just to shame, but to eternal damnation in the 9th circle of hell being chewed up by Satan o.O Seriously, if these are doodles, something you put effort into must be at 2x Da Vinci level....

Well, those put my drawings not just to shame, but to eternal damnation in the 9th circle of hell being chewed up by Satan o.O Seriously, if these are doodles, something you put effort into must be at 2x Da Vinci level....

T^T Omg! You're way too kind! :') Thanks... I like your art! :3 I stumbled upon it not too long ago :D

oh hey these are excellent! I love the outfits you draw.

Knowing me I would pay for some drawing... If i paypal

I like them all, but that first one is pretty amazing. It reminds me of the Fire Emblem games in its style (and I like that style a lot). You definitely are a great artist, may have to scrounge together some money for a commission at some point (Y)

You call these scribbles? These look awesome ^-^

Ok, when the skin is done, please draw it, and I'll pay extra :D
Oh sure :3 So sorry I'm taking so long :/ I've been working quite a bit lately xD Should be done within the next day :(

THESE ARE TOO FABULOUS

I MUST- MY GOD THESE ARE GREAT

I JUST

I JUST CAN'T EVEN
Eep! Thank you!! ; ^; You're too kind!! T^T

I like them all, but that first one is pretty amazing. It reminds me of the Fire Emblem games in its style (and I like that style a lot). You definitely are a great artist, may have to scrounge together some money for a commission at some point (Y)
YAY! Gawd I LOVE their style-- you are so sweet for saying that... Like... Way sweet. :') You made my day :'D I'll definitely draw something for you :3

Holy crap these are awesome. You could make a fortune. You should set up an artshop in Market. :D
Eeek! Really? :D Thanks so much for the kind words! :'3 I might have to set something up :P I've got a skin shop right now x'D Dunno if I can take on so many responsibilities at once :o Hehe!

You call these scribbles? These look awesome ^-^

Awwwww thanks! They're decent scribbles :3 Hehe :D

I found the steve drawing around the internet, and thought it was completely amazing. I can't believe I got to find the artist @-@

I hope one day I get to draw as well as you :D

no one has a right to call steve stupid ever again, you are a artist proper.
Now Is when I wish I had money to throw at you to make a picture of my seldom used rp character.

If you are gonna open up commissions I'd be willing to buy some pictures from you via paypal because these are absolutely gorgeous drawings and by far some of the best most evolved artistic talent I've seen from the Massive community. I mean... you can actually draw clean lines, with proper shading, and proper anatomy fitting to your art style. Which I find impressive seeing as a large majority of Massivecrafts artists population has absolutely horrid issues with this (myself included).
I didn't think so many talented artists like this existed on Massivecraft. I am truly impressed! Keep up the good work.

If you are gonna open up commissions I'd be willing to buy some pictures from you via paypal because these are absolutely gorgeous drawings and by far some of the best most evolved artistic talent I've seen from the Massive community. I mean... you can actually draw clean lines, with proper shading, and proper anatomy fitting to your art style. Which I find impressive seeing as a large majority of Massivecrafts artists population has absolutely horrid issues with this (myself included).
I didn't think so many talented artists like this existed on Massivecraft. I am truly impressed! Keep up the good work.
*Cries* Oh my word... You are the sweetest...Wow... Thank you so much for the kind, encouraging words! ; ^; I'm not that good x'3 But if I were to open a shop, it'd be for regals-- I'd feel strange taking real money from you guys :/ at least at this point xD I also don't have myself a Paypal lol (I should get on that xD)

At any rate, I'd be more than happy to do a few commissions for you in the near future! Thank you so much again! :')

Look HERE, I love your work.
Thanks! x'3

Are you going to be accepting commissions?
Yes, someday soon xD I'm so sorry-- just saw this ahaha :o I'll be setting up a shop in the near future :3

I found the steve drawing around the internet, and thought it was completely amazing. I can't believe I got to find the artist @-@
I hope one day I get to draw as well as you :D
D'aww! :'3 I'm not that great... x//3

no one has a right to call steve stupid ever again, you are a artist proper.
Now Is when I wish I had money to throw at you to make a picture of my seldom used rp character.
Thanks so much! :') I'll be cheap, if I ever get this shop up and running :P

Sorry for the late replies-- didn't realize that you all commented! :')

AHH NEW DRAWINGS~
oh they're so pretty ^-^ i honestly can't wait until you create more masterpieces because all of them are truly amazing. <33