• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Elewisa Céline Peirgarten

This character is actively played.
○ Technician - Klokktech
➻ | Mindblock Pack
➻ | Stimboost Pack
➻ | Mending Pack
➻ | Protech Pack
➺ | Dexterity: 4
○ Roguery
➻ | Parkour Pack
➻ | Disguise Pack
➻ | Trickery Pack
➻ | Outlaw Pack
These two things are conflicting. Yeah I guess it doesn't clarify that you can't use them with technician as it's not up to date yet but I will say no to these things being mixed as some Roguery packs circumvent Technician's lockout of other areas. If you want to engage in CRP on this character, pick up Mechwalker.

These two things are conflicting. Yeah I guess it doesn't clarify that you can't use them with technician as it's not up to date yet but I will say no to these things being mixed as some Roguery packs circumvent Technician's lockout of other areas. If you want to engage in CRP on this character, pick up Mechwalker.
So full revamped on the abilities and skills to be more on defense and support.

State
➻ | Commander Pack
➻ | Leadership Pack [Admiral]
➻ | Saboteur Pack
➻ | Diplomat Pack
This line exists on the State point buy section;
State Point Buy Rule: Characters can only purchase up to two of these packs, under the justification that a character is "A Commander" "A General" "A saboteur" or "A clumsy little guy," and not all four at the same time.

Updated to current format, updated skills, added more to life story, and changed asethetics.