Edward Konzaman

Discussion in 'WIP Character Sheets' started by ChaedFast, May 4, 2021.

1. ChaedFast

ChaedFast

Basic Information

• Full Name: Edward Konzaman

• Race: Moon Vault Isldar

• Sexuality: Straight

• Preferred Weapon: Bow/Dagger

Skill Information

Total Points: 50 + 10 hobby

Core/Special Proficiencies

• +20 Light Ranged Combat Proficiency (+20 from proficiency points)

• +7 Dagger Combat Proficiency (+20 from proficiency points)

• +5 Perception Training +5 Racial Boost (+5 from proficiency points)

• +15 Alchemy Sciences Proficiency (+15 from proficiency points)

Point Buy Proficiencies

• +3 Roguery Proficiency (+3 from proficiency points) [Rogue Gift 5]

Art Proficiencies

• +10 Theatre arts (+5 from hobby points +5 from Crimson Power I)

• +10 Dance (+5 from hobby points +5 from Crimson Power I)

Body Shape

• 22 Physical stats [CAthleticAthleticap 25 ] (10 Light Ranged Combat + 5 Theatre Art + 7 Dagger Combat)

• Athletic body shape

• Very low body fat

Languages

• Common

• Sulvalley Elven

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations

Moon Vault Isldar Abilities

• Crescent Arrow

• Crescent light

Alais Vampire Abilities

Vampire Base Kit

• Servile Collar 1

• Servile Collar 2

• Afflicted Life I

• Blood Feeding II

• Blood Curse II

• Vampiric Form II

• Cursed Soul I

Vampire Bloodline Kit

• Crimson Power I

• Crimson Power II

• Flux Shift V

• Flux Shift VI

• Mind Surge II

• Puppet Control I

• Rogue Gift IV

• Spirit Curse III

• Rogue Gift I

Visual Information

• Eye Color: Crystalline blue

• Hair Color: White with a bit of arctic blue

• Hair Style: Long

• Skin Color: Very pale

• Clothing: Well made long trench coat

• Height: 6’1”ft

Option Two: The Core List

• Character Alignment

• Lawful Evil
    • Character Personality Type

• Logician
    • Choose your Character's Religion

• None

Life Story

~ Childhood (0 - 9) ~

• Edward was born to a poor couple in Ellador, his birth however was the result of a love affair between his mother and a powerful man who had fallen for her on first sight, of course she didn’t refuse, he was handsome and wealthy, they truly loved each other, until they didn’t.
    • His birth was a literal curse for his mother, she needed to hide him at all costs or else she would’ve been killed either by him or her own husband for having cheated on him.
    • At the age of 9, he was taken out of the rundown home where his mother had been hiding him, he was to be taken far far away from his original home but things didn’t go as planned, the convoy transporting him was attacked and only he survived, having to fend off in the cold at his young age.

~ Teenage years (9 - 17) ~

• In the convoy that was transporting him he could only salvage a winter coat that was largely too big for him, a short bow and a skinning knife. He took off into the wilderness, using the bow the best he could just like the skinning knife, isolation was the only threat to him after a while, he knew how to kill the animals that roamed the snow covered lands he roamed in.

• He eventually became great with the bow, preferring its long range over the short skinning knife that served him as a dagger.

• He passed 8 years in the wilderness, he had left the snowy territory he had been abandoned in by that time, the first town he found shocked him because of the sheer number of people around, the young adult however couldn’t very well fit his clothes. After a night passed in an alleyway he stumbled upon a corpse with a long black admiral looking trench coat which he took without delay, it fitted him pretty well and stuck with it to this day.

~ Adulthood (17 - 34) ~

• He passed the rest of his life wandering around from city to city, learning Alchemy along the way as he progressively became a better liar, however one day, around his 25th birthday he got drunk and followed a woman home, with her consent of course.

• He woke up the next morning with a fever and bite mark in the neck, soon enough he turned into a vampire but still could eat food normally without satiating his hunger however and so he only realized his curse a few days later when he savagely bit a women’s neck in a dark alley-way, for some reason his lying capabilities had become much better and so he got away with it after an homeless person caught him.

• He only discovered his vampire form a year later, transforming into it while in the wild to hunt a deer with his short-bow that he had somehow gotten useless at in the past year which forced him to use his Alchemy to earn a living.

• He came over to regalia a year later, which leads to the present, he just arrived at Crookback Bay and is now entering the sewers...

[​IMG]
    https://i.imgur.com/wF0Pv4l.jpg