D'vaud House Guard- The Azure Vindicators

Crineas

Carnation of Fristadvlom
Reaction score
-dOdfxXEZsczxLqyJmStgNQ58901ccEihclaS9HJBl2Ac0xCP2iIAjtQmeAJP5k0iNmOHimiaUC0q6HyXjeE8W6p7kJT2WJN5Rrnuvla0K3OJA6776FdFUnPeUYjnb9ONN1Sjkd0

e--QoSHxuYErLKWpKd0RZhUn8iQkaA0ImMyCrEvGDuSEbQwO9F68F7dIjUqW9bFLOzi6qNQZnDmJr6fS2NhUFBvhYQjeYFMMMxut8iOKMOBuZONlIUthrVl_l_KpazD5mtPPQY4P

The Azure Vindicators- d'Vaud House Guard
-dOdfxXEZsczxLqyJmStgNQ58901ccEihclaS9HJBl2Ac0xCP2iIAjtQmeAJP5k0iNmOHimiaUC0q6HyXjeE8W6p7kJT2WJN5Rrnuvla0K3OJA6776FdFUnPeUYjnb9ONN1Sjkd0

History
9quZSNjP1bqron7DKCy9rhuTLDjPZTkUh3nB49GSfuYUDQ1yBGMIkUmKcj5xyj2PThgU2t4-yvkJXyW7YOny9huiRzKPXlIPa2odnRqCWn3Nz2kY8skd2P5WxHWaf7GL9Vxv2sBS

Forged in the grit and blood of Opper Calem and hardened from its many skirmishes and conflicts stretching for centuries, the Vindicators hail from a time of the ruination of an entire kingdom in the hands of foreign invaders. Left forgotten, the people who were built around the notion of inevitable death and despite being beset by all kinds of circumstance persevered and quietly blossomed to have some of most sprawling ironworks in all of Regalia, manufacturing much of the military hardware which fuels the Empire.

It is said that the Vindicators of Opper Calem are empathetic toward their foe who they struck down mercilessly. Wielding both weapon and shield these crusaders were grouped in effective legions and trusted with the duty of slaying the raiders that came for the lands of the people they protected.

Standing strong together they worked to produce a myriad of glorious victories against the raiders, a force that tore asunder the clouds that plagued the province, pulling it together, strong through virtue and camaraderie.

Head House Guard: Jurin Fi' Ratheilious​
@GrimDeValhalla

In lieu of the Regalian House Guard Order which is registered under state apparatus and the de jure encompassment, the following rights are extended.

• Rights to wear A cuirass/chest-plate of plate armor of any kind. (arms/neck/head may not be armored)

• Rights to wear a chainmail skirt/hip-guard, no further armor. (legs/feet may not be armored)

• The right to bear weapons in open carry, but not military grade.

• The right to defend any member of a Noble household from aggression.

• The right to perform citizen arrests on attackers against said Nobles.

• The right to transfer citizen arrests to City Guard Authorities.

A footnote that there charter limitations, including that a house guard may only be part of one house guard at a time.

The Applicant Form

OOC:
MC Name:
Skype(If needed, it may be PM-ed):
-=-
In-Character:
Full Name:
Race:
@Suicidium

OOC:
MC Name: Pastellanar
Skype(If needed, it may be PM-ed): homestuckdrakath NO BULLY PLEASE

-=-
In-Character:
Full Name: Alistair Auylie'essen!
Race: 3/4th Avanthar, 1/4th Ailor.
Letter of introduction:

Salutations.
On part of Alistair Auylie, am writing this letter to you. As a trained fighter in Tenpenny, and in training in Blackmark by the Imperial Guard, Nathan Deceres, I can assure you that Alistair is nothing new to defending. As much as a joyous, carefree of a person he may seem, he's determined and diligent, and most amiable. As well as to say he's eager to please - so if you would kindly give him a chance, he won't disappoint.
~ Dana Barrera.

OOC:
MC Name: Gloonkey
Skype(If needed, it may be PM-ed): Don't have one, sorry. But I do have Teamspeak and Discord.
-=-
In-Character:
Full Name: Vandalys Katerion
Race: 3/4th Cielothar, 1/4th Avanthar
Letter of introduction:

Greetings!
My name is Vandalys Katerion, and I am writing this letter to apply for a position in a position in the House Guard of the noble D'Vauds, the Azure Vindicators, as they are called. I am a skilled and experienced fighter, who has served under House Celyreos in the past, and the Nordmark. I can assure you that my loyalty is unquestionable, and I will put the safety of anyone I am assigned to above my own, without question. If you have any further inquiries, I would be more than happy to answer each and every one of them to the full extent of my honesty and honour. Yours honourably and sincerely, Vandalys Katerion.