Drachenburg Chancellery Decree 10/19/308

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by FireFan96, Oct 19, 2020.

1. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

[​IMG]
    FROM THE DESK OF HIS HIGH EMINENCE
    THE LORD CHANCELLOR OF THE REGALIAN EMPIRE
    A PROCLAMATION

Below summarizes the motions that have passed during the Imperial Noble Assembly held this previous Saturday, the Seventeenth of this month:
    • In lands which are majority Altalar, or ruled by an Altalar, when there is a civil case wherein all parties involved are Altalar, the Altalar judiciary system may be employed instead of the default if all parties consent.
    • A Regalian Recovery Fund, to be funded by a one-time twenty-thousand Regal donation from the State and a weekly sonation of five thousand, taken halfway from the Economic Recovery Fund, is now created. This fund serves to cushion and provide aid to those who ask of it through a Noble Assembly where the Assembly can vote upon whether the use and access of the fund is fair and reasonable.
    • The government agrees to grand the realm of Vultaro-Montania the freedom to traverse all air above semi autonomous and autonomous regions of the Regalian Archipelago for a duration of six months, for all armed survey airships flying the Lampero colors and manned by Lampero crews. In return, House Lampero will pay the State 200,000 Regals.
    • Haat Maraya and Slizzar have been changed to Outsider Civil Status
    Furthermore, by Chancellor prerogative, and Education Charter named the Regalian University, has been formed and granted the following rights:
    • The right to Confer State Recognized Certificates of academic course completion.
    • The Right to endorse or condemn creative or intellectual works with State Recognition.
    • The Right to hold Scholarly seminars in the pursuit of intellectual enlightenment and to assist the State in any capacity.
    • The Right to utilize a State 'Education' fund to research historical sites, scientific and alchemical advancements, military technology, etc.
    • The Right to Utilize the Scholar Academy as its primary campus and for laboratory experiments and science lectures.
    Finally, Genevieve Howlester has been appointed as head of the charter, to manage the Regalian University.
    [​IMG]
    One week ago, I had pushed through a reform of the Regalian Guard. This weekend, the four charter Chapters of the Violet Order held elections for the position of Lord Commander. Using an instant runoff method to tabulate the votes, the Grand Commissioner of the Crown Isle has provided me with the results of the election. Finding the voting method and tabulation process to follow all standard procedures for instant-runoff voting in order to achieve the necessary 50% +1 majority, I shall now declare the victor of this close election.

As Lord Chancellor of the Empire, I hereby appoint Bel-Gyarbrin Tibaerthus as the next Lord Commander of the Violet Order. The state expects Lord Commander Tibaerthus to lead competently under the Violet Colors, and to favor no chapters during his tenure. For he now represents all of the Violet Guards.

[​IMG]
    Finally, effective last Saturday, I have indicated my intention to voluntarily resign from the office of the Lord Chancellor at the end of this month. Until that date, I shall continue to exercise all powers which have been granted to me by the Noble Assembly and His Imperial Holiness. As a direct consequence of this statement, the Assembly is taking this next week to decide on my successor, or even successors if such is permitted.

The next Imperial Noble Assembly is scheduled to take place this Friday, where this and other topics will be discussed.

The rulings of this decree take the full effect of State Law.

SIGNED AND STAMPED,
    His High Eminence Dietrich I by the Grace of the Spirit
    Lord Chancellor of the Regalian Empire
    Grand Duke of the Drachenwald
    Defender of Cadar's Legacy

[​IMG]
    OOC Notes
    • Minor Altalar law option, Fund implementation, and Survey grant have been passed through the assemlby
    • Haat-Maraya and Slizzar are now considered Outsider Civil Status along with Kathar.
    • The Regalian University has been granted a charter, and shall have more information coming soon.
    • Bel-Gyarbrin Tibaerthus has been appointed as Lord Commander of the Violet Order in one of the closest elections to get 50% +1 majority. Like, it was a 2 vote difference.
    • Dietrich has put in his two week notice as Chancellor. No I am not leaving the server.
    • Next Assembly is Friday at 6 EDT.

• Powerful Powerful x 23
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

A Url curses in Skodi upon the appointment of the Lord Commander, “A Zealot and a beast who advocated open genocide upon those within the sewers. The man who has lead campaigns of backroom terror, appointed head of the charters. Gods help us, I suspect those below will find this charter just as corrupt and brutish as the last under this mans reign.”

He looks to his adopted daughter “I suspect soon he may make trouble for you Love. If Bel-Gybarian attempts to follow his Hate filled brutality he preachs so openly. You tell me, I did not allow it when He worked under Azzrizad and I will not have him lay a unjust hand upon my children. Without striking it off.”

@midnight_moon123

3. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

The apparent young Kathar woman stared at the parchment for a while, listening in silence as the Url spoke sighing just a bit.
    "I've dealt with unjust treatment ma entire life dad. Im sure tis will be nothin new... I'll find a way tae survive."