Disowned & Disavowed

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by onlyathot, Jan 26, 2024.

1. onlyathot

onlyathot the thottiest of them all

It is with a heavy heart that I, Dame Yasmine du Roserei, henceforth disown my two eldest children: Ylvi du Roserei and Adagio du Roserei. They are both henceforth stripped of their titles, claims, and use of the du Roserei name. I am a woman of few words, and do not feel it necessary to bring further shame to my family by acknowledging the mishaps of these adults who are capable and aware of making their own decisions.

May the Everwatcher guide them to a path of peace and light.

Signed,
    Dame Yasmine du Roserei
    Matriarch of the du Roserei
    Former Countess of Sarr

ooc: @vulnyacura

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
  2. Winterless

Winterless The MVP of Romance RP

"Who's Yasmine?"

• Powerful Powerful x 19
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  3. vulnyacura

vulnyacura typomancer Supremium

OOC notice, Adagio has been retconned from du Roserei and has existed within a new noble house.

• Powerful Powerful x 25
  4. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker

pasted image 0.png

A reply would be tacked underneath, showing the known crest of House Peirgarten

I must admit I had to read this missive a few times to fully grasp what I was looking at. A mother, shaming her own children and throwing them to the wolves. A child makes mistakes, a child will never walk in a straight path, but no matter their age a child needs guidance from a parent. How dare you call yourself a parent, let alone a mother to treat your own blood in such a dismissive way.

I pray to Mother Daiana that should you have any more children they never know the pain of a mother who would cast them aside.

Despite your children's shortcomings, I pray they can find their way to their path once more and are able to overcome what might be lying ahead.

With kindest regards,
    Countess of Lorhaus
    Imperial Hostess
    Amelina Peirgarten

• Agree Agree x 19
    #4 seoulmate, Jan 27, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  5. onlyathot

onlyathot the thottiest of them all

just got out of surgery, responses will come forward tomorrow to address the comments made.