⛓ Nom Nom ⛓
Premium
Reaction score
Faction
Aieralyne
Design N'omiel a new outfit!
Win a prize!

N'omiel M'triche.png

This being N'omiel's current outfit, it is too close in-line with a modern style and is hardly lore compliant.
Hence, time to design a new outfit for her suitable to the server's style!

Prizes:

1st Place: 600 Regals
2nd Place: 300 Regals
3rd Place: 100 Regals

Contest End Date:

March 10th

Information:
  • The clothing can be drawn by itself, or on N'omiel.
  • Art quality is not a factor in judging the winner. This means you can submit any art form, style, or quality.
  • Winners will be determined purely by the design of the clothing.
  • The clothing must be in hues of green and blue, as the original outfit is.
  • N'omiel doesn't wear shoes, so there's no need to consider those!
  • This is not a skinning contest. Please don't submit skins.
  • Remember to veer away from modern styles and to focus on more lore-compliant ones!
  • You are allowed to submit multiple entries!

Last edited:
I might give dis a shot, I have to make a new outfit for my Q'urebo soon anywho

*Agressivally searches for his coloured pencils*

Is there a deadline?

Thx u for releasing me from artist bloke! I will tag you on this post when I get my art up{I might even add some thing else in there. Meh)
[Reserved for cute N'omiel artz]

12f8b10d5e112c8b345d0978ff175e69.png
Not Flashy, But not simple.

( : : : )

N'omiel is too cuteeee (✿ ♥‿♥)

DESCRIPTION OF CLOTHING:

The entirety of the dress is crafted from lightweight quality cloth; nothing too expensive. It's loose fitting and gently drapes down the shoulder area. The main portion is a faded spring green, with dark cornflower blue accents adding another flourish of color. A brown belt adds some definition to its shape.

The ankle bracelet is simply a piece of string with some wooden beads strung through it.

2qiziiw.png

( : : : )

Last edited:
Annnnnd seeing all these other designs, My chances of winning have just been thrown out the window.

I gave it a shot ^^; Added in a few colors-- some blues to match her eyes...
N'omiel Outfit.jpg

Ew a rodent.

Well ain't I goin' to hell? xD Jokes aside, I can't draw to save myself. However this is adorable.

Can we add in other colors to the outfit (white and brown) for detail and visual depth? And since you don't want skin entries, does the outfit we design need to be easily transferred to a skin, or is this entirely separate from what you'll be portraying on the server proper?

Can we add in other colors to the outfit (white and brown) for detail and visual depth? And since you don't want skin entries, does the outfit we design need to be easily transferred to a skin, or is this entirely separate from what you'll be portraying on the server proper?

I don't mind if you add in other colors, as long as the main colors are green and blue. Go out there and be creative!
I will be having the design skinned for my character, yes.

Loving all the designs being submitted so far :)

Still plenty of time to turn in design ideas!

Remember, I only need a clothing design, not an entire arting of N'omiel.

Multiple entries are accepted if you want to submit more than one design!​

Ooh, Ima do this. Is there any cultural style you want to keep to?

Not in particular, though she shouldn't have high-end or fancy clothing due to being classified as a rodent in Regalia.
She's taken care of so she doesn't wear rags/torn clothing, but she definitely doesn't have great quality clothes.

8 days left to submit entries!

This looked like fun so I tried :)
image.jpg

Can't draw hands or feet to save my life hehe

5 days remain to turn in designs!

Status
Not open for further replies.