Denouncement Of The Black Regiment

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Eccetra, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Eccetra

Eccetra Rat Mumther

[​IMG]
    Thursday 28th of June, 306AC.

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

It is with an extreme heavy heart that a peaceful and remedial charter such as ours has been forced speak up against this band of brutes and mercenaries, hidden beneath the title of a "guard charter".

Last night, the Alchemia Order experienced an influx of individuals severely injured from a battle that took place between the Black Regiment, and other charters of the Hammers of Holmganga and Crown Isle Wardens. The Alchemia Order works closely alongside a handful of our city's most reputable guard charters to ensure the health of our patients is protected, and thus investigation into this matter begun immediately. However, we needn't have wasted our precious energy, for our initial guesses would have been correct regardless.

A particular member of the Black Regiment, Urijah Jamesson, saw fit to insult the nature of a Crown Isle Warden's manhood in broad daylight. This particular individual was not to be arrested, and was instead taunted for no reason that to stir refuse as one would say. It was then that a fight broke out between the two men--not for purposes of legality, but out of obvious dishonor and a frightening lack of discipline by these charters. Guards from either side came to assist their comrades, and soon enough it had devolved a full battle between the charters, wherein lethal weaponry was used such as spiked flails and maces by the Black Regiment. Sir Jamesson eventually had to be dragged away by another Regiment member, Asher Koning, who has in the past made murderous threats against fellow guard charters.

One might write this off as a petty dispute between individuals had this been a single occurrence. However I would like to inform the citinzery that this is in fact a numerous time that the Black Regiment has instigated a fight between guard charters. One most notably occurred less than a month ago between these brutes and the Vigilant Shield. This fight resulted in the injury, to critical and near-deadly condition in some, of 8 armored Guards. The Black Regiment have been shown utilize lethal and military grade weapons during scuffles with fellow protectors, and have had no qualms with attempting murder using their flails. For this to happen at the hands of a group whose supposed purpose is to protect the Crown City from harm is abhorrent and unforgiveable.

Throughout all of this injustice I ask, where is their commander? During all of these occurrences--many more among civilians I have yet to express--not once have I seen their commander present to discipline or to give them order. I would dare to accuse that they do not in fact have any form of management, and instead act as a band of illegal mercenaries, without form or dignity.

--- + ---

In response to this, it is with great dismay that I announce that the Alchemia Order will now refuse to serve the Black Regiment, until their behavior has been disciplined and justice dealt. We cannot stand idly by and heal those which cause deliberate and unnecessary harm to others, while simultaneously finding the uncanny right to insult their own nurses and destroy our property. To pay for their damages, members of the Black Regiment must pay double the healing cost if they are in critical condition and by the selfless duty of our physicians, rescue is necessary.

I call upon our newly reformed Government to take action against this band of brutes immediately, less both innocent civilians and stalwart protectors of the Crown City be incapacitated at their filthy hands.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    Signed,
    Madame Nadina Haaven.
    Lady of House Haaven,
    Executive Director of the Alchemia Order,
    First Physician of the Kade Court.

@Paelleon @Cinderborne @Arendan @BeashSlap @DolittleGuy @BullyTheScroofy @Ghirko @AlphaInsomnia

• Powerful Powerful x 37
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    #1 Eccetra, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  2. Ailethi

Ailethi neighborhood milf lover Supremium

Upon look at the denouncement, the recovering Altalar couldn't help but smile to herself..
    "They've gotten what they deserved. The Alchemia can count on me standing in their shop when it is needed."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    #2 Ailethi, Jun 28, 2018
  3. mochha

mochha yolo Premium

Marie Peirgarten's foot idly tapped onto the floor as she squinted at the denouncement, once reading through, a broad grin grew upon her features, ushering a quiet,
    "One, two.. Three. Is all it takes."
    The Anglian silently chuckled, slithering off to her Teahaus.

• Like Like x 1
  4. littleshep101

littleshep101 Your Supreme Overlord

Skald would look at this and rejoice. He would be jumping up and down if not for his temporary disability given to him by said Black Guard.
    Finally, some justice is being served.
    Looks at his armor and weapons.
    When my leg is healed it's time for some hunting.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #4 littleshep101, Jun 28, 2018
  5. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

Her fingers tapped gently against her own forearm as her eyes slid over the denouncement upon the board. And then a smile slipped a crossed her very scarred face. “Well. This’ll be enjoyable.” Her eyes turned to trail towards the Golden Willow and then flick gently over her shoulder in the direction of the Teahaus. Perhaps it’s time I did my part. She thought to herself as she strolled away. Purpose was in her step and the fire returned to her sapphire eyes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Siselle shook her head at the notice, humming as her fingers straightened her cloak idly. "A pity and shame, Alban." The Velheimer commented only that before sliding onwards.

A familiar, troublesome Qadir gave a hoot from the crowd, though, after struggling to read the message.
    "Take that, barbaric rats! Urijah the Barbian will get what's coming to him!" Azra's public joy was likely lost in any crowd murmur, but who knows? She quickly hopped off to spread word.

• Like Like x 2
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

"And here I thought no one had the balls to speak up against them. Props to the Alchemia for this." An injured Marvolo Ardelan spoke up to the boys after being handed the denouncement text. He read over the writing through his round framed glasses while a cigarette hung from his lips. "Just hope Lady Haaven doesn't get assaulted by them now. Those maniacs just might."

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

Hansen Viduggla strolled upon the notice, surrounded by so many other familiar faces, he ushered some of them aside as his green-gaze flickered over the announcement and gave rise to a slowly-curling grin that spread across the mans face as he read over the parchment, he'd give a few claps and shook his head before a puzzling look came over him, he spoke out in a soft, monotone voice "Alban doesn't deserve what is coming to the rest of them, didn't choose his side wisely. Shame." he said before stuffing both of his hands within his pockets and moving off toward the estate.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.

Enzo stood around still

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Educated Educated x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  10. joglak

joglak Refugee

Johanna Haaven stood next to her sister as the denouncement was posted. She stood holey by the decision and dipped her head forth as she took a step back from the noticeboard.
    "Good job, sister. I'm proud of you."
    @Eccetra

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

"Pity.. Such a pity. I had no wish t' endure more meetings today but it seems the Haavens force my hand." Hengest turns to a servant, "It begins."

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. thundermember

thundermember jayp's gayp

Asher briefly stopped over such a note. He couldn't help but crack a vile, rotted grin as he continued to read "Refusing service seems like a bad idea for business." When done, he took a few steps away before continuing "Besides, non-humans will always ultimately side against their opponents. It's expected, and a folly of theirs. It's almost as if saying water's wet."

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  13. flareskies

flareskies Time, Patience, and Obscura

Shae gave a solemn nod accompanied with a smile as she began to read. As she finished she gave a satisfied sigh of relief.

"I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. They crossed too many lines and broke too many boundaries. Perhaps they have potential but they're wasting it for abuse instead. Ask yourselves, even if the spirit forgives you, will the people?"

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. EuphoricEcho

EuphoricEcho A Joyful Repetition

Evalynn sat quietly on her bed as she reflected on the announcement and what happened earlier that day. She'd let her eyes trail to her arming sword. After a long pause a singular word gently escaped her lips, "Maybe."

15. AWildRhia

AWildRhia Basement Goblin

Silyoran Haaven read over the denouncement, tilting her head afterwards as she turned to her great aunt. "Aunty Jo, what'd grandma do? I can't tell, they're big words."
    @BirthFather

• Winner Winner x 5
  16. notjayp

notjayp aye

Alban passed the note, giving little notice.. Until he read it. A sly grin made apparent, he spat at the ground it was closest to.
    "It isn't a very good idea to deny medical assistance to the righteous. The Spirit will look down upon these.. /things./"

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. ylmadness

ylmadness Hannibal ante portas

This is the reality of this vile and broken world, brothers.” The Blackguard hissed as he sipped his parsnip soup. “They think us peasants. They label us villains. A non-Ailor immigrant and slum-lover would dare deny a pure-blood Ailor and servant of the Imperial Spirit treatment.” As he rummaged through the thick broth in desperate search for a chunk of potato, Gaetan turned to his Blackguard companions. “Our cause is righteous, and the Spirit will sooner see that wretched hall of delinquency ablaze in Holy flame than see the Ailor marginalised by this malignant rot. They seek an Ailor-less society. We seek only to take back what was once ours. That which they stole from hardworking Ailor men, women and children.” Allowing his soup to cool, Gaetan turned to a small, browning Apple aside his bowl, slicing it carefully in half with a knife. “When you find a rot, you best cut it out. Else it begins to spread.” Gaetan’s knife surgically removed the brown core of the Apple, allowing it to slide from the end of the utensil onto the floor.
    @Arendan @AntonVoron @Tiber_

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Ailethi

Bad Alban

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. HeyitsNano

HeyitsNano The Messiah

Aston Domincy
    Aston came upon the board closest to the Golden Willow. With a simple frown and sigh, Aston looked to his business steward and spoke, “If a fuss of discipline will cause the finest regalian healers to disregard the people who caused it, what doubt is there now not to be left that they will simply not heal others who make them angry?” Aston huffed, before thinking to himself.

Why be like them and stop giving a service? I will stay giving my donations to the order.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Daekon

Daekon gay

Kaisa Decimar frowns from behind Silyoran, going to respond for Jo, "It's nothing for us, Sil." Still, her lips turn down slightly, head shaking as the elder child begins to lead her friend away.
    @BirthFather

• Winner Winner x 2
  21. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

A rather large hat made her way to the notice board, shuffeling through the crowd before finally being able to read the message.

After a while, she turned around and moved away from the notice board.
    "I've said it before already but nobody saw the danger."

Before turning the last corner of her house, she stopped, eying some disturbance in (the force) ground.
    "Charles, give me a hand."
    The ithanian mumbled as she started to remove her gloves, before the two started to pull branches over the odd located grave and gravestone of "little flea".

The Ithanian inspected her shoes after the ordeal, as she sighed and moved inside.
    "Please clean this Charles."

• Winner Winner x 3
  22. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

The Mu-Allar reached up towards his missing horn, then idly rubbed over his forearm, where Asher had struck him with a flail during the dismay. He'd hiss from under his breath, producing a guttural growl, signalling testiness and irritation.

"Zuck a tit Urijah Jamezzon." - The feathered Zzalangua said.

• Powerful Powerful x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. DelendaEst

DelendaEst Actual Scientist

Gena Livanov hears of the affair, interrupted in the drafting of a large poster of his own. The Lord Inquisitor huffs, scolding the attendant before he continues his work, “Why are you bringing this to me? None of this matters” he comments, dismissing the retinue with a wave.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Rowan Haaven found himself walking up to the notice board during the early evening hours, pausing in thought with a hand to his chin. He mused over the formal denoucement made by his mother for a long moment. He'd glance down to his belt a moment then back to the denouncement itself, idly commenting on the matter. "These days of late concerning the Black Guardsmen remind me of the days of the Broken Standard. The similarity is eeriely astonishing." The yanar paused for a moment longer in thought, dwelling back on those times before he continued; "I do not believe it to be the Spirit's will to incite violence on one's fellow man, but work together for the great purpose, to bring about paradise. I don't think such is achieved by firing on civilians and ones fellow guardsman, attempting murder and the sort."

After he began to walk away, offering one final parting words to himself or those near. "Rather lenient, wasn't it mother? I would of denied them treatment period for the numerous times they've fired on or attacked the three other guard charters or even harming the very healers tending to them. Still, I suppose it is fitting they be made to pay double for their damages. They really are a lot alike the Broken Standard. Probably Blackmarks aswell to boot."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  25. SnashuuPomaymay

SnashuuPomaymay lol die

Freya d’Vaud snorted as she finished skimming the denouncement, spinning around to trot along. About time someone take action,She murmured, tucking her gloves palms into her coat pockets. What am I kidding. That screaming rat Urijah will never learn..
    • • •
    Nouveau Tempete on the other hand, rose a brow at such news, lip twitching slightly. She huffed. Maybe I should stay away from the charters a while longer. A long, long while longer.

26. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

Zas'kince Allas would smile at the denouncement, "I love this denouncement."

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  27. Osowiec

Osowiec A ragged wanderer.

Yariel peered in confusion at the denouncement, all those complex words and the like. What could it all possibly mean? The way Gaetan was reacting clearly it was something against the Blackguard itself. She shrugged silently before saying:

"Whatever this is, it can't stop me - because I can't read."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Educated Educated x 1
  28. thundermember

thundermember jayp's gayp

• Winner Winner x 22
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  29. Ailethi

30. TheLimpet

TheLimpet In this life it's either bitch or be bitched.

Yezzoliss would read over the note as he slipped another Qatil battery into the heart of his Nafsar with a hum. The Es-Allar would look down to the small clockwork gecko at his side.
    "What do you think of that, Llazzio?" He'd begin, "To be told this city is safe and then letters like these are posted. Hmm, good thing I hate repaired this Nafsar, no?"
    The small clocktick would look up to its creator with a squeaky voice, "Brutes! Daft brutes all of them! Did you /hear/ the commotion in the Allar District because of them!? Maybe now they'll bleed out in the streets."
    The Es-Allar would sigh and then give a light chuckle as he listened to the small and beligerant creature. Lifting the small sack of brass gears he'd speak once more, "Hush now, Llazzio. No good comes from such words of violence. May we simply pray this resolves itself without our own intervention, hmm? No use fiddling in other's affairs."

• Like Like x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  31. SkullScrub

SkullScrub Solemn and Sombre

As the injured dragon knight dragged his pained body through the streets, he noted the denouncement attaches to a nearby notice board. A sharpened grin took over his features as he chuckled.

“Serves then right, damned crooks. Only a matter of time till they die out like the rest..”

He gave a quick look at his injured leg, of which he had received courtesy of the blackguard, and proceeded to hobble on..