Delete.

IGN: A_r_e_s
Character Name/Approved Sheet: link
Skype/Discord?: Prefer Discord, which you have.
Reason for Applying: He wants to further his own position and that of his culture by proving his valor on the battlefield
Letter to General Ernst Kehlen:

Written in a blue ink, with a feminine hand, a letter is brought to Kehlen,

Hello, General Kehlen, I am Vedrfolnir Berdalfsson, a Berhednar of the Skagger Order.
I was told you were looking for troops, and as such, I am having this letter written so I may answer your call, I have had experience on the field of battle, so I ask that you consider me as you recruit your troops.

Fare well, and may the Spirit protect you,
Vedrfolnir Berdalfsson,
Written by Mother Prissila

IGN: BleachForTheSoul
Character Name/Approved Sheet: Frederica Norwood; https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/frederica-norwood.63341/
Skype/Discord?: You got it!
Reason for Applying: Thanks to the recent alliance of houses Norwood and Kehlen, Frederica immediately wishes to provide as much aid as she can.
Letter to General Ernst Kehlen:

Ser Wulfram Ernst Kehlen,
Greetings, friend. Whilst I feel I could conduct myself better when posing this offer personally, I appreciate the act of putting money in the pocket of someone willing to deliver a letter, as well as the formalities a letter may bring. I wish to provide my aid to yourself, as already indicated by our agreement, in your military division. Under your command, I will perform at my utmost to serve you, and care for your men.

Spirit Protect you and your Family,
Frederica Norwood,
Knight of the Bloodcast Order.