David Rossolet

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Faunfire, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Faunfire

Faunfire I'm the guy who draw an cry :,)

David Rossolet fullbody Ghosthand.jpg
    Basic Information

Full Name: David (Eyin) Rossolet

Race: Altalar - Teledden

Sexuality: Bisexual, no lean

Inventory Information

Some Alchemy vials
    20 Regals
    Wood for making Splints
    Medical Gauze

Skill Information

(+10 Hobby +10 Talent)

Science Skill Proficiency: +38 (From Core)
    +20 Alchemy Science
    +18 Medical Science

Sorcery Proficiency: +12 (From Core)
    +12 Magic Spell

Culinary Arts Proficiency: +10 (From Hobby & Racial)
    +7 Baking Art
    +3 Cooking Art

Special Training Proficiancy
    +10 Bodycare Training

Body Shape

5 Stat = Slim

Low Body Fat

Languages

Common (learned in childhood)

Modern Altalar (learned from parents)

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations
    Sorcerer

Mutations:

Spells

Magic Spell: Lightmend II - {"Be a' peace"}

Magic Spell: Casting Light I - {"Cease!"}

Magic Spell: Cursing Light I - {"Eufé Ampurité!"}

Magic Spell: Elemental Control VII - {"Enough!" / "Intruis Deniye!"}

Racial

Racial Spell: Calvannis’ Chain

Patron Ability: Ammu-loa's Saving

Visual Information

Eye Color: Light blue (with a brown spot in the right eye)

Hair Color: Light brown

Hair Style: Shaved side hair flick

Skin Color: Light peach

Clothing: A dark brown leather vest covering a green puffy sleeved shirt, belts, a small medical bag, brown boots, and dark tan pants.

Height: 6’10

Personality and Abilities

First Paragraph: David is often assumed to be a proper sort of person. Smart, friendly, polite, and caring. However, when dangerous situations arise, he will be somewhat of a coward. Because of this, he tries to make up for this with his kindness.

Second Paragraph: David has little to no self confidence, although he does his very best to act like he has some. He is always anxious about meeting people and making friends, because he was never an open person as a child, he stuck to books and paperwork instead of playing with the other children.

Third Paragraph: David often acts nervous even around people he knows. If he had a lover, he’d be very careful not to do anything embarrassing, and try to keep the other happy. The only people he acts comfortable around are his family members and closest friends. If you didn’t know him, he’d be a very awkward sort of person, struggling to make conversation.

Fourth Paragraph: David has a kind heart, and he loves helping people. Ever since he was a child, he asked to learn about medicine, and to watch people work in health clinics. He thinks people who are mean just to be mean are terrible, but opens his heart in case they want to be shown the correct way how to act and live. He always forgives people for their mistakes if they are close to him.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • Often hyperventilating or panicking, he does have a chance to keep a steady head. He'll do whatever will get him safely out of the situation before fully recovering from 'shock'.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • David fidgets and shifts from foot to foot when anxious or stressed, but he handles it or suppresses it by clutching onto his belongings. As long as he has his belongings, he has some sense of safety. He also stress bakes.
    • How would your character express feeling Happy?
      • David is a cheery sort, and loves to bake cakes when he's happy. He calls them 'Happy cakes'. Very unoriginal, but effective. This has two meanings. The cakes either make him happy, or make others happy.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorities?
      • David respects the law, but doesn't always agree with it's rules. He believes that violence is unnecessary, but the guards always seem to enjoy it in his eyes. His belief is that peace should be maintained, as peace. No unnecessary beatings or executions.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • David is strangely welcoming for an Altalar. He believes all life is equal, no matter the appearance. This gives him a trusting aura, and he often makes friends with the most unlikely of races.
    • How does your character feel about Religion for themselves, and other faiths?
      • David is not highly religious, but still prays when he deems fit. He doesn't argue with believers of other gods, etc, but highly frowns upon void worship.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • David was always fascinated by magic. But not being a mage, and not wanting to waste much time on learning magic, he continues to wonder and gape in awe at those gifted.
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • David loves his family, although trifles between siblings often happen. He loves and adores each member, despite their faults.
    • What is your character's biggest insecurity?
      • David has many insecurities. He stress bakes, and then gorges himself with food, sometimes not leaving his house for days. He fears people will see through his plastic smile, and worry about his mental health. He fears people will laugh at him, make fun of him, pick on him, because he chose to be a pacifist and a healer, instead of a strong willed warrior.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • David is very proud of his ability to cook, clean, and patch up people. He's a multitasker, and loves every second of each skill he preforms.
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • David seeks knowledge. He wants to learn more about medicine, more about the way people act, think, and feel. He's determined to help everybody, and he believes he can.
    • What is your character's biggest fear?
      • Failure. If a patient dies in David's arms, he's not only let the family of the deceased down, he's let his own family down, and most importantly, himself.
    Weaknesses

Hotheaded is a strong word, but people can blow off steam in unpredictable ways. As opposed to hitting, or yelling, or screaming, David often calmly insults his friends right where it hurts.

Run, boy, run! - Fights don’t really work out well, and the fact that he’s sworn pacifism doesn’t help very much. He was trained in medical procedures, not roundhouse kicks. David has only his wit and legs to help him outrun situations.

*David loves to help people. Knowing that patching up a young child’s feet will allow them to run around and play helps him continue to smile. Every little dab of medicine counts for a brighter future.
    *David likes reading. It’s calm, it’s quiet, and most importantly, if he doesn’t like what’s happening in the book, he can always close it. He always keeps a spare book in his bag for when he gets bored.

Dislikes

*David loathes fights. He can’t physically beat an opponent, and on the rare occasions he uses his words to inflict damage, he ends up with a broken nose. He likes to avoid conflict overall, making sure he doesn’t waste his supplies.
    *David doesn’t really fancy small talk. He’s usually stumped on what to say, and on the off chance he isn’t, he’s tongue tied. He prefers to do his business, patch people up, and leave.

Life Story

David grew up around friends and family that loved and cared for him, although he preferred books to the real thing. At age 6 he began reading about medicine, and began writing down ideas about what to treat a cold with, or what to put on a burn wound. Of course, he was 6, so none of these were correct, but it was the thought that counted. He continuously begged his parents to send him to a school where he could either learn magic, or traditional medicine.

His parents refused at first, demanding he take up alchemy or metal working, or engineering like his other siblings, but David didn’t want to do that. He wanted to learn how to help people, and that was all he wanted. Soon, his parents shipped him off to The School of Alchemy, demanding he should at least try. He did as he was told, and fell into a deep depression. He stayed in his dorm, practicing different healing remedies on himself. His arms have many burns and scars on them because of his lack of common sense and his curiosity. He began researching what kinds of concoctions could slow down the heartbeat, or clot blood faster. One day, he was working and wasn’t paying attention. His knife slipped, and cut his wrist on a vital artery.

He nearly bled to death, and had to be hospitalized for quite a while. When his parents found out about this, they were shocked and outraged. He again begged them to send him to a medical school, and eventually his parents gave in. When he was old enough, he was sent to The School of Biology. He learned many things like how to burn a wound shut, how to set a broken bone, and how to stitch up a wound. He came home to skeptical parents, but they soon understood how useful a medical professional could be. They learned to love him the way he was. He soon moved to Regalia, to start a new life and make new friends. Some of his siblings followed him there, beginning to pick up jobs, selling their potions and brews. David stayed where he was needed. Near his friends, his family, and his new home, Regalia. Soon, he delved into sorcery. He sought other ways to heal people, other ways to mend broken bodies. He dabbled in sorcery, collecting spells to aid him on his journey. Now he wanders Regalia, looking for people to fix, and hopefully, a place he can call home.

DavidWithGhostHand_.gif

• Winner Winner x 3
    #1 Faunfire, Jan 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
  2. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

3. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Hello!

First off, your altalar needs to be pure to receive a ring of power.
    Second, you should recalculate your points. You can only invest 30 standards points into a single proficiency, and you dont have enough boosters to reach 60 pts.
    Thirdly, you need linguistics to speak Daen

Fix this up with a blue font and tag me when you're done!

4. Faunfire

I thought altalar gained a +10 To be invested in a Proficiency of the player's choice, so I put that in medicine. I did however change everything else, and I will change the +1o if needbe. @Jonificus

5. Faunfire

@Jonificus i also accidentally removed the thread prefix ‘review in process’ so whoops, I'm putting it as 'needs re-review' so nobody else accidentally claims it ;^;

#5 Faunfire, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  6. Faunfire

7. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Again, you'd have at best 40 points in medicine unless you have other boosts cranking them up to 60, which to the extent of my knowledge you don't.

8. Faunfire

@Jonificus I made the changes, must've misscalculated points, my bad

9. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

Sweet!

Approved

10. Faunfire

@Jonificus I updated the app, and I need it reapproved, can you take a look?

11. Jonificus

Jonificus Pizza the Hutt

12. Faunfire

13. Faunfire

14. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

15. Faunfire

@Caelamus Can you please rereview my app?

16. Caelamus

17. Faunfire

@Caelamus Im a giant doof and I made a mistake on one of the spells, I changed it, im super duper sorry but can you just take a look again real quick

18. Faunfire

@Caelamus I fixed up the app after not having used it for a few years, struggled and will continue to struggle with formatting errors, and replaced a spell that didnt even fit his asthetic, can you look this over for me?

19. Faunfire

@Caelamus I fixed this sheet for the new profs system, could you re-review this for me?

20. Caelamus

21. Faunfire

@Caelamus I accidentally forgot his racial stuff so i added that in, just letting you know!

22. Faunfire

@Caelamus AHHH i added more racial stuff i forgot, just letting you know!

23. Faunfire

@Caelamus added tallent points, just letting you know

24. Faunfire

@Caelamus all i did was change the art, can you re-aprove this for me please?