Damian Gray

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MrNoot1, Mar 18, 2019.

1. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Basic Information

Full Name: Damian Gray (Black)
    Titles:
    Grand Steward of the Violet Order
    Knight of the Roaring Seas
    Date of Birth: July 25th, 272 AC
    Race: Alior
    Culture: Half Alt-Regalian & Half Heartland Ceardian
    Sexuality: Heterosexual

Skill Information
    (35 points)

Proficiency:
    • Combat:
    • +30 Thin Blades Combat (+20 From Points, +10 From Culture)
    • +5 Shielding Combat (+5 From Vigilant Shield Boost)
    • Knowledge:
    • +10 Admiral Knowledge (+10 From Points)
    • Body:
    • +5 Athletic Training (+5 From Points)
    • +5 Perception Training (+5 From Violet Order Boost)

• Body Shape:
    • 20 Combat Skills + 10 Athletic Training (5x2) = 30
    • Type: Muscular
    • Fat: Low Body Fat
    Languages:
    • Common (Fluent, Free)
    • Alt-Regalian (Father & Mother Language)

Visual Information
    • Eye Color: Sea Blue
    • Hair Color: Black
    • Hair Style: Straight, about 10cm long. Slightly-Tameable
    • Skin Color: Tanish-White
    • Clothing: Normal Black & Grey Colored Suits
    • Height: 6’0
    • Weapon of Choice: Crysteel Cutlass
    Personality & Abilities

• Damian normal shows fear through visible shaking, though tries to act like the tough guy of the group. His facial expression doesn’t seem to change though does sweat and shake when he sees something that he fears.
    • He tends to just close his eyes and think if he is stressed, not really visible signs of stress besides maybe sweating for a little time. The Sailor hardly shows that he gets stressed other then a slight sigh of disappointment and thinking to himself.
    • Damian will tend to smile or grin when happy, normally around his close friends, family, or just out in public to show the happy self of House Black.
    • Damian believes that the law does their job and beyond, completely respecting their actions while not wanting to join a Guard Charter. He would be willing to help out when needed, but not like a Vigilante or Guard.
    • Damian is a very strong Unionist, believing that Aliors are superior to the other races of the world by a good majority while being respectful to those who are kind in return.
    • He doesn’t really completely mind magic, he knows that it’s a thing but he doesn’t want to delve into such things too much if at all. Magic is a powerful energy that he plans to never explore, unless he has too.
    • He will personally jump in the way of any shot against his family, knowing that they will perish if someone doesn’t jump in front of them where he’d rather have it be him instead. He understands that he may find something that will try to hold him back, but he will still do it either way.
    • The Sailor’s biggest insecurity is losing himself at sea, not being able to return to his family and friends in his life. He loves being out on sea greatly, but he just doesn’t to get lost out there to the point where he can’t return home.
    • The proudest moment of the Black’s life was when he graduated the School of Admiralty, just the thought of being able to head out to sea with a crew and his cousin, Christopher Black. His happiness just continues to grow brighter by the day.
    • Just the sight of his family growing and expanding makes him happy, just keeps on making him go while knowing that they have a purpose to fight against the Evils of the Sea.
    • The Black’s greatest fear is the losing of his family from the open sea, not wanting to lose anyone out in such a large place in his eyes.

• Abraham Black: “You are my mentor and father, you are one of the most important and respected people in my life. You have spent so much time and energy to turn me into the fighter I am today and for that, I thank you.”
    • Hannah Black (née Wood): “The knowledge you have passed down onto me has made me a very honorable man to call you my mother. All the time you have spent to keep me fed and warm will never go unnoticed, no matter what.”
    • Christopher Black: “We have seen much hardship together, fighting against the odds at every step of the way. I believe you to be like a brother to me, for I will always be your Sword to strike at those who you wish for me to strike. I will be your Shield as to defend you from any harm.”

• Breathing: During the Kathar Front, Damian was stabbed right through the abdomen to where it messed up his organs to where his breathing was shortened slightly. However, it doesn't stop Damian completely from fighting.
    Life Story

• Damian Black was born to Abraham & Hannah Black on July 25th, 272 AC within a lovely small manor house along the shores of Dragenthal.
    • Abraham was a well-trained Sailor, sticking by his brother’s side as Daniel’s Sword. Hannah was the mental defence for Abraham, helping him stay alive from many blows from House Black’s enemies while acting as the behind-the-scenes strategist.
    • Damian was taught the proper noble etiquettes for life, learning to speak Common and Alt-Regalian as he’d learn Regalian History along the side. However, the young Damian was mostly interested in the art of sailing and combat while watching his father and brothers spar together to keep each other safe.
    • Just as soon as Damian was able to hold a blade, he began to spar and train with his father and tutors under the arts of a cutlass. The training was intense as they continued along with learning how to fight with such a weapon. Over time, he began to learn how it worked until Abraham decided to hold off the end of Damian’s training.
    • Damian was sent to the School of Admiralty a year after his cousin, Christopher Black, joined the school. The young Damian looked up to his cousin like the older brother that he never had, learning from Christopher as Damian studied at the School.
    • Even though Damian was away from his teacher and father, he continued to learn how to fight with his blade as he’d think more with brawns than brains.
    • After Damian graduated from the School, he was instantly put within the navy along the side of Christopher in the waters between Regalia and Farah'deen. He used his skills as a true thin blade fighter to help defend Christopher when enemies seemed to want to get up close and personal to his cousin and the crew of the ships.
    • Once the fighting was over, he returned to his father to complete his training. What Abraham didn’t expect was to lose to Damian from the young man’s mass increase of practice in fighting against the Songaskians that Damian had faced.
    • As his training was complete, Damian decided to work on sailing the seas with a group of adventurers under House Black where he has spent the last many years on. He has now returned to Regalia after many years of sailing on the high seas for House Black to see how his cousin and his family were doing.
    • After some family conflict, Damian was disowned by Christopher while still recovering from a personal lose as to not be able to marry. He has believed this to be a new start, but is not sure what to do with his life now he is a fallen noble.

• Like Like x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MrNoot1, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

A rare occurrence, another Black family member.
    #ConradBlackLivesOn

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Hello I will be claiming this for staff review!

4. Caelamus

5. MrNoot1

@Caelamus Title Change and updated his Life Story a bit. I will add a weakness soon however, as a heads up.

6. MrNoot1

@Caelamus Added a weakness to him and changed his culture to Alt-Regalian mostly, given that House Black's history surrounds Alt-Regalian from their origins.

7. MrNoot1

@Caelamus Added Violet Order and Vigilant Shield Boosts!

8. MrNoot1

@Caelamus Shelving this character, please reject.

9. Caelamus

• Powerful Powerful x 1