Archived Custom Recipes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Serpent__

Peasant Beggar
Reaction score
I think we should have a custom recipe of a Dragon head. Maybe like diamond blocks and obsidian?
#=Diamond Block
%=Obsidian Block

~Crafting Bench~
#%#
%#% = Dragon Head
#%#

Custom Recipe for Nether Star.
#=Diamond Block
&=Glowstone Block

~Crafting Bench~
###
#
&# = Nether Star
###

And if we can get a nether star then here is a different crafting recipe for a Dragon Head.
#=Diamond Block
%=Obsidian Block
@=Nether Star

~Crafting Bench~
###
#
@# = Dragon Head
%%%

And last one, End Rod.
I=Blaze Rod
H=Glowstone Dust

~Crafting Bench~
H I H
H
I H = 3 End Rods
H I H

Sorry for all the different colors. Just want you to see better. Please comment if you like this idea or any changes you think would be nice. Thanks for reading/looking!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I just found out that end rods are craftable. I think. Ify about it. XD Anyways. @znake1468 do you know any staff I should add to ask them about this?

They were talking about adding an Ender Dragon head. And Gaaaaaah the colors ._. I'm blind

Personally, I don't think dragon heads should be added, just because they don't really fit. If anything, they should be a very rare reward for events, or quests.

Nether stars aren't really needed, since we have a custom recipe for beacons.

Personally, I don't think dragon heads should be added, just because they don't really fit. If anything, they should be a very rare reward for events, or quests.

Although I agree that it really doesn't fit the theme. I think that should be left up to the decision of whoever is building in their own faction. I personally probably would never make a dragon head, but I'm not against the idea of being able to.

I think dragon heads should be able to be made, because it would give a very nice decoration piece. And it could help with a factions lore of lets say killing dragons and gaining their heads as trophies. And for the nether star, I just like the object itself, and I really like adding it to item frames to show everyone I have it. Add some lore or something to it, and boom, a great lore item to display.

I think what they'd be good for is statues. A nice touch, and figure heads.

Otherwise I'd love to run around with one on my head honestly like an idiot.

Running around with a dragon head on, elytra on my back, and sticks in both hands.. -shiver-

This suggestion will be kept open. We always welcome new crafting recipe suggestions to review.

Dragon Head: We may look at adding this as a crafting recipe, but it may be available in another way on the server as well. The recipe will be pending if this other method does not occur.

Nether Star: These will not be enabled on the server. Vanilla withers were disabled from being spawned to prevent dropping nether stars (alongside other reasons).

End Rod: These are craftable already through a vanilla crafting recipe.

This suggestion will be kept open. We always welcome new crafting recipe suggestions to review.

Dragon Head: We may look at adding this as a crafting recipe, but it may be available in another way on the server as well. The recipe will be pending if this other method does not occur.

Nether Star: These will not be enabled on the server. Vanilla withers were disabled from being spawned to prevent dropping nether stars (alongside other reasons).

End Rod: These are craftable already through a vanilla crafting recipe.
Oh i didn't know about the end rods.