Archived Custom Music

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_00

Should have paid the fine
Staff member
Game
Reaction score
Faction
Sovereign
With the new resource pack it's apparent the admins can add custom music and what not. I'm honestly not familiar with how much control they have over such things but I'd like to suggest the game of thrones title be a CD. As i've often heard of this universe referred to as similar to the GOT's series it seems only fitting to have it somewhere.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That music would be good, but Beetoven or Mozart would also be good for medeavil music.

It can be if I need it to be! ;(

And if we are being technical then neither is the GoT theme... Just saying...

I'm pretty sure this is medieval. Probably a good example for what other people should look for.

Music related to bards is also good.

Igel_son is currently making a Massivecraft soundtrack

It can be if I need it to be! ;(

And if we are being technical then neither is the GoT theme... Just saying...

You can't deny that you'd be humming the crap out of the GoT theme if you heard it on MC, though. :P

I know I'd be in a fit of fanboyism.

Fantasia on Greensleeves ~ Vaughan Williams.

Now that song should be added.
Think of the various dances and parties that could be enjoyed with that fitting soundtrack in the background... <3

You guys do get that adding copyrighted music to a Resourse pack would be to violate the rights of that music? If MassiveCraft would distribute above suggested music in the Resourse pack they could be sued for it, dare i say it, "Massively".

You guys do get that adding copyrighted music to a Resourse pack would be to violate the rights of that music? If MassiveCraft would distribute above suggested music in the Resourse pack they could be sued for it, dare i say it, "Massively".

But who would bother to report it to the music industries?

It sure is "out" but will probobly never be "finished", i will just continue fill it up with music when i feel like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.