A Potential Update To Music And Music History?

Discussion in 'Roleplay Discussion' started by indyfan98, Sep 12, 2020.

?

Would you like a music update?

1. Yes, and I would like to help!

20.0%
  2. Yes, but I wouldn't help.

40.0%
  3. Maybe.

20.0%
  4. No.

20.0%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Greetings! Indyfan98, here. I play Wan-Xia, and am, as anyone who has interacted with Wan for more than one line may know that I love music. I love learning about music, music history, and more.

I bring this up because I am interested in a possible music wiki update. This would include instruments, the history of music, and much more. I often try to incorporate real history into my music role-playing, but that only lines up to a point. I'd love to work on an entire section of the wiki on music, and this would hopefully add up to a detailed history of music on the wiki.

Who'd be interested in such an update? Who here would like to work on something of the sort? Let me know! Such an update could also include songs and such.

Anywho, have a Massive day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Miracle678

Miracle678 Your local holy knight

Hey man I don’t know if you have seen this page.
    https://wiki.massivecraft.com/Shanties_from_Across_the_Empire
    But someone a while back actually preformed these songs and made a couple other ones and posted them on the forums. I will say they were super cool. A couple of the extra songs made it onto wiki but I believe they are in deep wiki that is hard to find. Long story short. I can not offer help on a historical musical update, such as instruments and like great musicians , but I do encourage to get groups together and make songs and find someone that’ll sing them , because if you put those on the forums, you never know , they might end up on the wiki :D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

I have seen this page. It's nice to have flavor like this. I would love to see a fleshing out of this idea.