Archived Custom Dungeons W/ Loot

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Diamond_Dude444

Refugee
Reaction score
Faction
Cardinal Cove
Custom dungeons would allow players to raid a mob dungeon with friends or alone, getting loot and gaining experience. Inside the dungeon, there would be custom mobs, such as
ex. [Name]
type of mob: [type]
damage: [value]
armor: [helmet], [chestplate], [leggings], [boots]

example of boss mob:
[Skeletal Raider]
[Skeleton]
[4 damage per hit]
[leather helmet: red], [chainmail chestplate], [leather leggings: red], [leather boots: red]

This can be an excellent setting for roleplay or overall something that can be done when someone is bored.
Timers should placed on dungeons for each individual person so dungeons won't be overrun before too long.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Massive already has these scattered around the worlds, if you can find them you can enter them. They were okay but people learned how to bypass certain spots to get to the end and get the reward.

Isn't this what we have Fendarfell for, Spawning millions of orcs and other Massive-mobs to kill, get lore items, 100s of XP levels in MCMMO and 12 regals per kill.
I mean go kill a few orc chieftains and his mistresses, they are richer than you think. Also, the thing about dungeons is that one person will loot one and anyone who finds that cave gets to be disappointed because they explored for an hour only to find a boring old cave with nothing in it. tagging some people who might be able to add their thoughts.

Tagged folks:
@MonMarty , @Thortuna , @Ryciera , @TakeDown__ , @PariahFolk , @starkiller_117 , @Feyona

Isn't this what we have Fendarfell for, Spawning millions of orcs and other Massive-mobs to kill, get lore items, 100s of XP levels in MCMMO and 12 regals per kill.
I mean go kill a few orc chieftains and his mistresses, they are richer than you think. Also, the thing about dungeons is that one person will loot one and anyone who finds that cave gets to be disappointed because they explored for an hour only to find a boring old cave with nothing in it. tagging some people who might be able to add their thoughts.

Tagged folks:
@MonMarty , @Thortuna , @Ryciera , @TakeDown__ , @PariahFolk , @starkiller_117 , @Feyona
Uh', Why You gotta tag me?
802.gif

This is kind of a thing for the Quest department which I have no power over. I don't even know if this is possible.