Archived Custom Background Music

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
  • Rename a music disk a key name (egs.. rock house, party house, haunted house, forest noise)
  • put the disk in the jute box and it will play on a loop
  • This will add moods to factions.
  • The noises will only be heard by people that have downloaded a client mod of the noise recordings.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That would be pretty sweet to have one let's say near a blacksmith and just have the sound of metal being formed into armament.

Bee cool if you could name an item with the link to a song and it would play it but I can see that getting abused and I don't think you can link to an audio file.

I remember when the Massivecraft ressource pack had custom music. Why did they remove it? Or is it just an error with my MC?

It was removed. I edited my resource pack to bring it back. Then updated again. Now I need to bring it back again...or at least some new music. You don't need a mod for this, you need a new resource pack.

yes but the resourcepack is limited to the amount of CD's their are in minecraft is it not?

yes but the resourcepack is limited to the amount of CD's their are in minecraft is it not?

It is, but there are a decent bit of discs in records in minecraft. Not only could those be changed, but also background music which is triggered depending on where you are, like the basic minecraft theme. There are 12 music discs are 4 background music settings, at about 16 different songs that can be added to the resource pack.
I LOVE THIS IDEA.
However, I would love for the music to be in the resource pack considering some people are quite unlucky with mod installing, as well as some may not be updated/created for MAC and Linux.
+Support MORE MUSIC, I wish for it to be in resource pack however.
With 16 different areas to put in music, that can be 32 minutes of music if each is only one minute long. A normal song is about 2-3 minutes, which means about 48 minutes worth of songs, in which 4 are triggered about 20 minutes to 10 minutes away from each other. A play would have to be on for over a good hour to listen to those 4 songs, if none are repeated. Records, on the other hand, can be played if the player HAS the records. Either way, it would take a good long time to listen to all the songs, and 16 different ones would usually keep the players busy, even if they want to listen to it all in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.