Cuffburt Cozy Inn

Mandyy_

Who am I? I'm the magical Mandy!
Reaction score
Faction
Tyberia
MJDvL5U2665y7Ep24BYkA2G35ezMpNg7Hd7SYpY1_8GMZqEG4ftG4hvCng_exdn5qJnL5krvq6boB1FrtHqEhrimn4e6Bz3HmraZSHOGzB8j9JGFx7MUpiXkEurOQ96ScA4aQxtt

Cuffburt Cozy Inn

Located behind the Emporium

Welcome to Cuffburt Cozy Inn, where you may or may not be kissed by a lonely dwarf.
Cuffburt Cozy Inn is a lovely and safe place to rest the night in after having to deal with all the slum scum out there. The Innkeeper is a trust able young woman and her sister is kept under control.

bctF1W0.png

It features a community bunk bed area that is kept rat-clean and affordable! Great for socializing or a sleepover with friends..
The beds are highly comfortable and made from the finest feathers. There are 6 beds in total so grab one now before it's too late!
Breakfast/A drink will on the house from any of the local Emporium taverns.

Beds Open:

Prices:
5 regals a night per occupant.
bctF1W0.png

Want to apply for a bed but can't find us online here, then find us later though ICLY!;

Application
IGN:
Character Name:
Bed Number: (This doesn't really matter but just for listing reasons.)

bctF1W0.png

Critics Say;

"So cozy it'll give you back pains!" - Bob

"The innkeepers sister is so ugly that your wife won't have to worry about you sleeping around." - Unknown

"There was this real short and chubby dwarf, I thought it was a kid so I asked where her mum was! Didn't think I'd get punched in the nose! - Jerry

Disclaimer: The Cozy Cuffburt Inn isn't held responsible for any missing belongings or harm that comes to you during your stay.

Last edited:
IGN: RollGodProphet
Character name: Ruban ---
Bed number: 1