Cpt's Skin Shop

@quinguin So for my lateness. I;ll get you payed asap, been a bit busy with work and school and trips

Hewwo, I was wondering if you are open. I have a skin I'm not so happy with, though it's more that I'm not happy with her clothes. Everything else is fine.

Cheers!

Hewwo, I was wondering if you are open. I have a skin I'm not so happy with, though it's more that I'm not happy with her clothes. Everything else is fine.

Cheers!
I'm not free this weekend, but I'll do it next weekend for whatever price you want

new skin, just a quickie. I made the outfit for this skin.
I've got a few commissions lined up but I've got a week off next weekend so I will be able to do a lot

Anybody want sum skins? I'll give everybody here a 15% discount on the name-your-own price thing if you sign up by tomorrow night!

flips table trying to think of something to get a skin for

I have a skin, though I'm happy with the head+hair, not so much the clothing. I have a reference picture but being me I can't create a skin if my life depended on it...

OKi...
DC1136.png

and Skin...

Attachments

• WITH GRADIENT DYE 1.webp
    WITH GRADIENT DYE 1.webp
    1.2 KB · Views: 2
I'll do my other comissions tonight if anybody wants anything, or ill do them tomorrow morning, still unsure

Name: Juan_Plays (A Lizehrd#9206)

What you want (1): Male Drowdar, with simple, heavier padded traveling clothes, and possibly a cloak of sorts if possible. Medium-length hair, and possibly a bit of a goatee or stubble. Nothing too elegant, nor rugged.

What you want (2): A young female Rakkran in more exotic clothing (also a vampire), with softer features. This is less of a priority than the first, but would prefer to talk pricing of this before getting it done.

Name: Juan_Plays (A Lizehrd#9206)

What you want (1): Male Drowdar, with simple, heavier padded traveling clothes, and possibly a cloak of sorts if possible. Medium-length hair, and possibly a bit of a goatee or stubble. Nothing too elegant, nor rugged.

What you want (2): A young female Rakkran in more exotic clothing (also a vampire), with softer features. This is less of a priority than the first, but would prefer to talk pricing of this before getting it done.
K, I'll have them out before Sunday night. ,

IGN: MippyMoo (MippyMoo#2195)

What you want (1): Female Altalar with long, straight, golden blonde hair and light green eyes and the trademark KNIFE EARS and some gold jewelry here and there

A (primarily) golden dress in this style but the sleeves go all the way down the arms and aren't the sheer fabric:
3-4.webp

But the coloring patterns are something like this, using a lighter silver color as the light highlights, y'know cause Altalar are like "SilVER and GoLD are PreTtY":
rebelsmarket_gothic_victorian_blue_medieval_dress_dresses_7.webp

Hair length and cut:
long_straight_golden_hair_-_Google_Search.webp

But more this color (christ that photo):
4884251624824179575.webp

What you want (2): Male Drow with white hair, tyrian purple skin, blacksmith clothing, single silver earring on the right ear, for some reason--I know this is number 2, but I'd prefer this one done first if they're not done at the same time <3

Hair cut and length:
4ae25848-fd75-4f5c-847f-70c4b82fe219.webp

Clothing:
eff168b483a1b8d05f6d0889b7a46d67.webp
images.webp

AND THEN (if you'd please) another skin but without the apron; just the pants and the faded and dirty "white" shirt and a nice belt, ooh, and big leather maybe steel-toed boots

Price: For both, I'll give you a hot 45 regals

What you want (1): Female Altalar with long, straight, golden blonde hair and light green eyes and the trademark KNIFE EARS and some gold jewelry here and there

A (primarily) golden dress in this style but the sleeves go all the way down the arms and aren't the sheer fabric:
View attachment 157089

But the coloring patterns are something like this, using a lighter silver color as the light highlights, y'know cause Altalar are like "SilVER and GoLD are PreTtY":
View attachment 157090

Hair length and cut:
View attachment 157093

View attachment 157094

What you want (2): Male Drow with white hair, tyrian purple skin, blacksmith clothing, single silver earring on the right ear, for some reason--I know this is number 2, but I'd prefer this one done first if they're not done at the same time <3

Hair cut and length:
View attachment 157095

Clothing:
View attachment 157097
View attachment 157096

AND THEN (if you'd please) another skin but without the apron; just the pants and the faded and dirty "white" shirt and a nice belt, ooh, and big leather maybe steel-toed boots

K, I'll try to get em done this weekend

I have a new proposition!
christmas-themed-wedding-inspiration.jpg
Again, I'm happy with hair/face things...

Just if you are free for an extra skin...

Attachments

• DYE GRADIENT.webp
    DYE GRADIENT.webp
    716 bytes · Views: 4
I have a new proposition!
christmas-themed-wedding-inspiration.jpg
Again, I'm happy with hair/face things...

Just if you are free for an extra skin...
Yeah, the first ref didn't load, send that and I'll do it.

These skins will be gotten done tomorrow.

But until further notice I will not be accepting any more orders (after gh0uls)

some dresses

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-9_12-32-40.webp
    upload_2018-12-9_12-32-40.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 2

View attachment 157089

View attachment 157090

Hair length and cut:
View attachment 157093

View attachment 157094

Hair cut and length:
View attachment 157095

Clothing:
View attachment 157097
View attachment 157096

your second skin is in progress,

I will be going at a rate of about one per day, and I'll probably get to juan's rackrann by tomorrow night

I bare the unfortunate news that there will be some delay in the skins, I'm working on time management best as I can, but as of yet it is finals week, and a lot of things are catching up with me, so I will do the best I can to get these done in the next two days or so, but it will all definitely be out by Friday.
upload_2018-12-11_22-41-59.webp

View attachment 157089

View attachment 157090

Hair length and cut:
View attachment 157093

View attachment 157094

Hair cut and length:
View attachment 157095

Clothing:
View attachment 157097
View attachment 157096

finally got the blacksmith person done, not sure about the hair tho
upload_2018-12-11_23-35-47.webp