soapboxstage

a muppet of a man
Reaction score
Faction
Chalsie's fac
Roleplay Guilds
Silver Lining Fleet
tumblr_inline_mfxa0tFqWg1rd20bk.gif
I make skins, buy my skins. I'll pretty much skin anything, you name it, i can skin it. Any race, ill do anime characters, animals, whatever you want, name it ill do it. If I can't do it the skin is free.

~Prices~
Reshade/simple edit (ie face mask for event, reshade of existing skin, refilter of skin)-Free
Outfit-5 regals
Full Skin-12 regals
These are an average, you can offer me whatever you want, maybe even free

~Application~
IGN:
What You Want:
References(the more refs the better the skin):
Price(you can offer me whatever you want):

~Current Customers~
Player Name | Skin Status
f2u_rainbow_flower_divider_by_xdillx-dabhpmo.gif

The Shop is Currently Open

Last edited:
Made this for a comrade for free

Last edited:
made this outfit last night
unknown.png

Spent all day on this one, but this one's mine
unknown.png
and here it is when the pants are toned down
unknown.png

Maiar are supposed to be pastel, not neon tho?
Ehh, it was a skin i made for myself, and I liked the way it turned out. The skin tone is a bit bright, it was referenced off of this image
but I feel it went with the character well, so I ran with it

Ehh, it was a skin i made for myself, and I liked the way it turned out. The skin tone is a bit bright, it was referenced off of this image
but I feel it went with the character well, so I ran with it

200px-Meraiaskin.png

I kinda mixed the second and fifth tone, but did go a little bright
200px-Meraiahair.png

For the hair I kinda mixed the first and 3rd tone, but It also ended up a bit bright as well
Overall though, i'm happy how it turned out, and I feel it encapsulates the character well

I need a simple reshading of the face on my current skin. It's all one color, and it looks like crap.

IGN: Legoclub22
What You Want: Full skin. Noble-like Alt-Regalian male. Black hair, blue eyes, tan-ish skin. Dressed nicely. Not quite as flashy as reference pics, however.
References:
1394162557429.png

yisu-zhang-noble05.jpg
Price: 30r

IGN: EndersGameboy
What You Want: Full Skin - Wealthy Atlalar Male.
  • Blonde Hair
  • Dark blue eyes
  • Pale, perfect skin.
  • Braid in the back, with Legolas-Like strands of hair going out in front of his ears.
  • Lots of Silver, but also light blue with his clothing.
  • Short robe/cloak that goes a little below the waist.
  • Black or grey pants (It's up to you what color to use, whichever you think suits the rest of the skin better).
  • A silver of light blue tunic with a rope belt of the opposite color (Ex: The tunic is silver while the belt is light blue).
  • Remember, any accents or linings on the skin should go to silver or light blue.
  • Any and all hoods for the robe should be down, not on.

References:
This is what the strands of hair would look like, but I'd rather them go in front of the ears rather than behind. I'm not sure if it is just the shading in this picture, but I would prefer the hair a little more blonde than this. Same pale and perfect skin.
image.webp
This is more what the robe/cloak would look like, but it would be slightly shorter. The hood would be down.I'd prefer the robe/cloak to be a little more intricate rather than just solid dark grey. More like the robe/cloak below.
image.webp
This is actually a lot like what I had in mind for the tunic. Just I'd prefer a lot more silver/grey on the robe/cloak itself. Once again, shorter robe/cloak. It should be just below the waist. The tunic I would like to be shorter as well. A rope-belt instead of a ribbon to tie at the waist.
image.webp
This is exactly what I had in mind for the shape and size of the tunic. The colors should be a little lighter though.
61LuRFLkRQL._UL1500_.webp
Price: 55 Regals

IGN: EndersGameboy
What You Want: Full Skin - Wealthy Atlalar Male.
  • Blonde Hair
  • Dark blue eyes
  • Pale, perfect skin.
  • Braid in the back, with Legolas-Like strands of hair going out in front of his ears.
  • Lots of Silver, but also light blue with his clothing.
  • Short robe/cloak that goes a little below the waist.
  • Black or grey pants (It's up to you what color to use, whichever you think suits the rest of the skin better).
  • A silver of light blue tunic with a rope belt of the opposite color (Ex: The tunic is silver while the belt is light blue).
  • Remember, any accents or linings on the skin should go to silver or light blue.
  • Any and all hoods for the robe should be down, not on.

References:
This is what the strands of hair would look like, but I'd rather them go in front of the ears rather than behind. I'm not sure if it is just the shading in this picture, but I would prefer the hair a little more blonde than this. Same pale and perfect skin.
View attachment 154835
This is more what the robe/cloak would look like, but it would be slightly shorter. The hood would be down.I'd prefer the robe/cloak to be a little more intricate rather than just solid dark grey. More like the robe/cloak below.
View attachment 154836
This is actually a lot like what I had in mind for the tunic. Just I'd prefer a lot more silver/grey on the robe/cloak itself. Once again, shorter robe/cloak. It should be just below the waist. The tunic I would like to be shorter as well. A rope-belt instead of a ribbon to tie at the waist.
View attachment 154837
This is exactly what I had in mind for the shape and size of the tunic. The colors should be a little lighter though.
View attachment 154838
Price: 55 Regals
K~

and I am terribly sorry for the slow response with the skins, I have been quite busy the past few weeks

IGN: MippyMoo
What You Want: Female Sarran, Alex Template, purple eyes (these are all for a Slizzar), Slim body build and low body fat (you totally don't have to skin that in it's just extra info), fur color in references
Like she's used chalk to make her face this fanning out brown color and the rest of her fur is like a sandy white? Does that make sense? Like maybe a cream color
Himalayan_01.webp

What You Want 2: Female Ovirran, Steve template, purple eyes, athletic build and low body fat, gray fur, umm that's all I got <3
Fur pattern and colors 1_ir3MBJgZwPKAVghEbSdFIg.webp
b e a ut y

What You Want 3: Male Bakrran, Steve template, purple eyes, slim build and average body fat (remember tail-less), fur colors and patters in references
This soft boyo but like the black goes more around his head--maybe make him look like a low-key raccoon but not so much that it's super obvious?? Idk like blend some colors and use close to only gray and black colors aaaa this is demanding ily
mammal_raccoon-wisconsin_mary-braatz_600x300.webp
Price: FOR ALL SKINS (feel free to just do one at a time instead of all at once), 80 REGALS
bless u

IGN: MippyMoo
What You Want: Female Sarran, Alex Template, purple eyes (these are all for a Slizzar), Slim body build and low body fat (you totally don't have to skin that in it's just extra info), fur color in references
Like she's used chalk to make her face this fanning out brown color and the rest of her fur is like a sandy white? Does that make sense? Like maybe a cream color
View attachment 155153

What You Want 2: Female Ovirran, Steve template, purple eyes, athletic build and low body fat, gray fur, umm that's all I got <3
Fur pattern and colorsView attachment 155151
b e a ut y

What You Want 3: Male Bakrran, Steve template, purple eyes, slim build and average body fat (remember tail-less), fur colors and patters in references
This soft boyo but like the black goes more around his head--maybe make him look like a low-key raccoon but not so much that it's super obvious?? Idk like blend some colors and use close to only gray and black colors aaaa this is demanding ily
View attachment 155152
Price: FOR ALL SKINS (feel free to just do one at a time instead of all at once), 80 REGALS
bless u
Alright, I'm down. But none more till I can get these done.

IRL project ~danny sexband~
Legoclub's commission

Mippymoo's skins are pretty much done
And after mippy's final processing, I will be setting this shop to closed until I find a free weekend. Thanks to all of my customers!
If you must have one of my skins, or are just desperate for some cheap/free animal skins, pm me, I'll see what I can do.

how are you with varrans?

i don't think I've done a warran before but I am pretty good with snouted creatures. I used to specialize in maiar

really cause snouts are so hard, do you have any examples of what you've done that could be similar that I could take a look at?

really cause snouts are so hard, do you have any examples of what you've done that could be similar that I could take a look at?
sorry its been a while since I've been able to skin a maiar
here was a shark I made for somebody,
here was an early draft of a rockfish
an edited-to-death whale I threw together from some old skins for an event
I am always flexible and willing to make any design
I have unfortunately lost most of the files to the old server. but the worst thing you can do is commission me and get a weird-looking skin, I obviously wouldn't charge for such.

sorry its been a while since I've been able to skin a maiar
here was a shark I made for somebody,
here was an early draft of a rockfish
an edited-to-death whale I threw together from some old skins for an event
I am always flexible and willing to make any design
I have unfortunately lost most of the files to the old server. but the worst thing you can do is commission me and get a weird-looking skin, I obviously wouldn't charge for such.
a random sample I pulled up using a random color,
here's an alternate snout style
added on a little bit more, I'm slightly mroe confident in my varran ability now

Last edited:
Oh those look fantastic
shall I find a reference for the outfit the varran will be wearing or do you like having a bit more creative flow?

Yea well that totally works out for me cause I couldn't find one. I'll give you the specifications below

Basically it'll be a full skin female varran
Fur coloring of white base with grey spots kind of like that of a snow leopard
She's a rogue character so I want her to have a drawn back hood with an assassins outfit which I can give some references for if you need but basically I want the outfit to be a mostly black with some red here and there. Showing some skin here and there to reveal her speckles and flaunt that varran charm. If you need more specifications feel free to ask

Yea well that totally works out for me cause I couldn't find one. I'll give you the specifications below

Basically it'll be a full skin female varran
Fur coloring of white base with grey spots kind of like that of a snow leopard
She's a rogue character so I want her to have a drawn back hood with an assassins outfit which I can give some references for if you need but basically I want the outfit to be a mostly black with some red here and there. Showing some skin here and there to reveal her speckles and flaunt that varran charm. If you need more specifications feel free to ask
I have an idea, an assassin's Creed type dealio-ish. I'll probably make it this weekend

sounds good to me

yo... I'm still alive...
got a few other to work on today, will post them here