• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Corruption Of Seydou Cai'san'dora

rimacutem

Dwarves are my Roman empire
Reaction score
This letter was mass printed and left around Regalia
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergant Seydou Cai'san'dora is a nepotistic corrupt person, who can't be trusted with powers of a Metropolitan

On wednesday Death cultists occupied barricade, among them present was Imani, formerly known as Fareen, priestess of Lantern, relative of Seydou. After another constable threw Imani off the barricade, me taking a stance in front of her to prevent her escape, constable Seydou yelled at me to let her go.
I told him that she is likely a geist and that she is a priestess of Lantern, yet he ordered for her let to be go, lying that she is not a Death cultist
Despite the fact that she was helping Death cultists in their occupation of barricade, despite her past of being repeatedly a geist, he did not deem checking if she is geist as necessary
And his lie about Imani's faith is a empty as it can get. Imani stood in front of Haqet, back when they were uncompromising against occult, proudly speaking of her faith. Imani has been constantly in Ordial temple, spreading her faith. And Seydou tries to claim, despite being her family, despite Imani not hiding her faith even in front of enemy who wished her death, that he did not know?
Some of you may say that being Death cultist is not crime yet, that all servants of Death have till Sunday to convert. But considering her aiding of Death cultists to occupy the barricade, it was clear that she already made her choice to keep her faith

I was not going to go public about this. I after finding out that comissioner von Moritz is out of city, I wrote a letter to comissioner Tarlok to inform him. But after yesterday, I can't wait

As Imani aided in kidnapping of Allisa, an Archon, and Santiago, an unionist Feka. Due to constable Seydou's nepotism, due to his lies to keep his family member safe, kidnapping of two people was allowed. His actions must be punished
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wulf Eikinskjaldi Grofsmid, commander of Deathbane militia​

A notice is .. somehow, nigh-immediately put up along Wulf's.
Being polite enough to not cover his entirely - but the Rexit's notice was written in bold.

NCdAxrSbX7h6gnV6OHHTqcEyzpIOiWYPj5Yd2PiiAs6qMiXip1DJDC7nIC3faR4jFNURUezMvUJtLsnzegIImI23x1pdE9unx_Uc9zp2ZFEIx0HgMCAVNH5CHEb5z8CubVyN6u2QYO4M8cCkMw

WE WILL NEVER BEND TO YOUR DEMANDS.
WE WILL NEVER BREAK. WE WILL NEVER KNEEL.
DEATH IS FREEDOM. DEATH IS LIBERATION.

THE ARCHON KNOWN AS 'ALLISA' WILL PAY HER PENANCE IN BLOOD,

AS WILL THE REST OF THE ARCHON WHO DARE STEP FOOT IN THE SEWERS.

ENSQAAN
NCdAxrSbX7h6gnV6OHHTqcEyzpIOiWYPj5Yd2PiiAs6qMiXip1DJDC7nIC3faR4jFNURUezMvUJtLsnzegIImI23x1pdE9unx_Uc9zp2ZFEIx0HgMCAVNH5CHEb5z8CubVyN6u2QYO4M8cCkMw

Dear Mister Wulf,

Whilst I agree with your sentiments around punishing those who kidnapped and possibly feed on me. I will make a point that miss Imani has arguments to counter some of these accusations. Arguments which it's her duty to argue to the constables and whom ever she so chooses. My part in this ended when I was free, Constable Seydou was part of the party who came to my rescue. I reject portraying this man as some friend of the cult or its interests.

It's up to the Metropolitan to investigate but I have seen no reason Seydou's conviction to the Empire should be doubted. He has fought these cultists at least three times now and not wavered from his duty. Sharing blood with someone who makes bad or good choices is not a confirmation of guilt. The constable should be given the same investigation as any other and should have a chance to argue for innocence.

I am grateful to him, the constabulary, and those who came to my rescue including yourself Mr.Wulf my part in this ends here. Let the constables do their jobs everyone and let me get on with my life without being dragged into this.

by the Everwatcher's grace,
Santiago Rashida​

A nicely printed letter is tacked next to the notice, though only in two places: The noticeboard next to Greygate and the one near the bridge to Crookback. It's written in slanted, round handwriting in gold ink. Whoever wrote this was careful and precise.

For those unaware, my name is Imani Kassambara. I am a Lantern Priestess.

First! I arrived at the tail end of the barricade fight. I managed to assist in rescuing an ally. I am not the Cultists' mother. They are going to do what they want, especially if they're in a fight.

Second. Check in with Miss Alissa. Your story is warped, to no one's surprise.

Third. My uncle did not know about the Lantern Worship. It was only after that he was told from myself.

Fourth. You had the audacity to write this in front of me, instead of speaking and/or beating me yourself. You hide behind letters and vague insults. If you were my commander, I would be ashamed.

That is all! ♥
Imani Kassambara

Dwarf arrived in front of the letter on Notice board near Crookback, erupting into laughter He carefully took the letter, pocketing it, leaving behind a note

Thank you Imani

I was wondering how I would gather enough witnesses to prove my case that you are indeed a Lantern priestess in front of a inquisitor
But you just gave me all the evidence I needed

Wulf

Masirielith looked at the notices, letting out a deep sigh. ''Dear Mussaktu...," she whispered before walking off.

FROM THE DESK OF COMISSIONER GABRIELLE VON MORITZ
upload_2023-4-1_17-20-30.webp
Mister Wulf,

This morning I returned to what I expected to be a very welcoming household, but in the process of unloading my bags, I found a very poorly written notice on my desk.

I understand your concern, Mister Wulf. By all means, I truly do. But let me ask you, even though I was out of town, why did you not send me a letter? Why did you send Commissioner Tarlok a letter about a Sergeant that was not his? You have went public with a matter that could have been solved personally instead of outing my Sergeant.

Sergeant Kassambara (which, you misnamed!) is very diligent at doing his job. He is responsible and understanding in most situations and does his duty to serve the Empire. I see that above, my Sergeant was unaware of this sickness inflicting his kin. It will be addressed and dealt with, but from what I have been told, the Sergeant had a lengthy conversation about the issue. Perhaps it was dealt with, and you wanted drama for the sake of drama. I do not know.

Anyway, next time you decide to make a public post: do not. Send me a letter regarding my guards and I will respond to you as soon as I can.

May the Everwatcher guide you always, and tread forever in the
light he shines upon us in our most wonderful and blessed Empire.​

Her Eminence Gabrielle von Moritz
Commissioner of the Ardhund Brigade
Baroness of Roose.​

Last edited: