Cordially Invited | Floral Court housewarming party

Cordially Invited | Floral Court housewarming party
Posted by umbralunaelucem
Floralcourt26
Saturday, October 19, 2024 - 04:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 19, 2024 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

Start: Saturday, October 19, 2024 - 04:00 PM
End: Saturday, October 19, 2024 - 06:00 PM

umbralunaelucem

creature
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
VTTOcre.png

Cordially Invited

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

A broad invitation is posted to the Floral Court Community notice board, inviting residents and those they choose to bring as guests to a housewarming party hosted by Immirall Elliomiq and his partner Count Dante Salvatore di Liccata. The paper is plain other than a watermark of the House Salvatore crest, lightly scented with the smell of lavender and burnt sage.

"I, Immirall Elliomiq or Immir alongside my partner Count Dante Salvatore di Liccata invite those of the Floral Court community to my new home within the district to celebrate the move and meet those within the community. All of respectable repute, and those they may chose to bring along, are welcome. Gifts are appreciated but absolutely optional.

We ask that peace is respected and those with any ill intent do not show or refrain from causing trouble or breaking laws in our home. You may be asked to leave if the house rules are not respected.
Any and all weapons are barred and may be voluntarily confiscated at the door. In private, as per Regalian law, magic is permitted but not preferred as per cultural reasons of us, the hosts, and it is appreciated if those present refrain from actively casting if possible.

Specifically invited by us, the hosts; Wisteria Nomëssa (@TeaRoses) and Sierra Lleryndel (@FutureTeller)

It will take place at 1pm, Saturday the 19th of October at Floral Court 26; The house in the back right corner of the district with the plaque of the House Salvatore crest beside the door. Food will be provided; Please add an addendum if you plan to come and have dietary restrictions so we can accommodate as needed."

OOC INFORMATION

WHO: Immirall "Immir" Elliomiq (@umbralunaelucem) and Count Dante B. Salvatore di Liccata (@Local_Schnom), both hosts and owners of the home, invite any Floral Court residents and any guests they bring.
WHERE: Floralcourt26, in the back right quarter of Floral Court; Rented by @umbralunaelucem. It has a sign outside describing the plaque, also right across from @TeaRoses' rental on that corner. Let me know on Discord if you need directions!!
WHAT/WHY: A simple housewarming party to IC and OOC network within Floral Court! Immir's moved due to some recent events and made a home within Floral Court, despite sticking out a bit from the regular crowd there. I've been meaning to dip my toes in Floral Court things since I joined and finally got the chance :3
WHEN: 4-6pm EST, 10/19/2024. This IS meant to be a both semi EU and AUS hours friendly event. You are welcome to come early, just let one of us know first!
NOTE: While those also in crime comm groups are welcome, known to the public troublemakers may be barred entry. You are welcome to crash or cause trouble, but please ask either me or Schnom first! :3

RFulJG3.png

Last edited: