Cole Eztil - Url

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by BloodCoal, Oct 7, 2021.

1. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

Basic Information:
    • IGN: BloodCoal
    • Character Name: Cole Eztil (Prefers to use just Cole)
    • Race: Vitality Url - Ailor (Warmland Clade)
    • Sexuality: Asexual
    • Preferred Weapons: Fist

Inventory Information:
    • A small stash of sweets (Is there somewhere I can buy cookies or such from?)
    • Red bandanna (I can switch between my other skin to wear the bandanna)
    • Stone Axe
    • Deer-skinned pouch with 6 regals
    • A weapon from a kind stranger who helped him while he was lost (I did actually get a weapon from someone who helped me when I was lost)

Skill Information:
    • Proficiencies: 45 points
      • +5 Fist Combat || 0 points + 5 racial points
      • +1 Axe Combat
      • +4 Heavy Ranged Combat
      • +5 Strength Training
      • +5 Perception Training
      • +15 Metallurgy
      • +5 Cooking Art
      • +5 Baking Art
    • Hobbies Proficiencies: 10 points
      • +10 Hunting Art

Body Shape:
    • Physical Stat Base: 30 (Body Morphing -20 = 10)
      • (5) Fist Combat + (1) Axe Combat + (4) Heavy Ranged Combat + (5) Strength Training + (15) Metallurgy
    • Body Shape: Muscular
    • Body Fat: Moderate

Languages:
    • Common (Fluent)
    • Oortaal (Medicore)

Special Traits/Spells/Mutations:
    • None

Visual Information:
    • Eye Color: Yellow red
    • Hair Color: Black
    • Hair Style: Combed Back With Fade (Before as an Ailor)
    • Skin Color: Dark
    • Clothing: Ailor Clothes
    • Height: 6’2

Visual Information:
    • Facial Features/Expression: Downturned eyes, two protruding fangs, holds a blank and dazed expression, a scar on the bottom of their right eye
    • Character Body: Black horns curved backwards, Url legs
    • Fashion: Brown boots, blue pants, collared white inside shirt, red shirt outside, brown belt, gray strap, occasionally wears a red bandanna on the right arm
    • Voice: Mumbles a lot, Formal language

Personality - Option 1:
    • How would your character express Happiness and Contentedness?
      • Cole loves eating sweets and baking when he’s happy and content. He also fights a bit when he gets really happy and usually fights monsters.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Fear?
      • They would observe from a distance and maybe attack but mostly run or hide.
    • How would your character respond to experiencing Stress?
      • Pace around, wander, and think a lot. Occasionally he would get tired and go sit somewhere to eat at while thinking. He usually spends a few hours sitting down, thinking about it, before either figuring out a solution to it or just forgetting it.
    • How does your character view Law and Authorizes?
      • Follows the law and authority but might disapprove if it goes against his values. He may or may not act against it but will most likely reluctantly follow it.
    • How does your character feel about Races other than their own?
      • He is raised to believe that Ailors are the superior race. His father was a bit aggressive towards other races while his stepfather taught him that since we are superior, we should gander respect from them by our actions and that we shouldn’t bring shame to our Ailor heritage.
    • How does your character feel about Religion about themselves, and other faiths?
      • As his parents are followers of Unionism, he also inherited their belief in the religion.
    • How does your character feel about the Arcane and Magical in the world?
      • They like watching it and sees it is very beautiful.
    • How does your character feel towards their family?
      • Quite close with his family. He is especially close to the older twin sister, and she taught him a bit on cooking and baking.
    • What is your character the most proud of about themselves?
      • He feels quite proud about a huge deer he hunted with his uncle, and they made a small deerskin pouch which he carries quite often.
    • What motivates your character to move forward and better their life?
      • He wishes to adventure around and find many amazing sights. As an Url, he can have the strength to protect himself as he wanders around the world and learn about many cultures. He can cook and repair or create objects with metal, and such to earn money during his travels. If he does one day find a place that he feels comfortable at, he will reside there as a civilian and make his goal to open a shop.
    • What is your character’s biggest insecurity?
      • Answer below since it is similar to the biggest fear.
    • What is your character’s biggest fear?
      • His biggest fear is interacting with others. He is a quiet and shy person and has a bit of social insecurity. He doesn’t like talking to others and struggles a lot on one-to-one conversations since the other person is fully focusing on them. If it is a small group, he is okay with talking but big groups he doesn’t like since there will be more eyes on him if he starts talking and such. He doesn’t talk much and will try to hide somewhere in the corner and such. His fear isn’t apparent though since he usually retains a façade of being calm by standing still, keeping an expressionless face, and quiet demeanor.

Weaknesses:
    • They love sweets a lot and tend to spend a lot on them
    • They are directionally challenged
    • Stage Fright

Personality:
    • Quirks: When nervous they tend to scratch the back of their neck or arm.
    • Abilities/Skills: They are a mediocre baker, blacksmith, and hunter.
    • Likes: They like sweets and tend to try to collect them all if they can. They also like to adventure around and fight monsters while watching the scenery and buildings.
    • Dislikes: They dislike those who are overly aggressive and forces things on others.
    • Relationships: None (I haven’t interacted much with others yet.)

Life Story: (I'm not sure if I wrote the life story correctly. There might be some stuff that contradicts.)
    • Born on January 5, 292 AC in a town in Essalonia’s Minor States
    • Colonial culture
    • Raised by his stepfather and mother
    • Has half siblings who are a younger brother and twin sisters, had a younger sister but she passed away from sickness when he was 3 so he doesn’t remember much about her
    • As a child, he stuttered a lot which his father saw as a disability and was really strict about it
    • Felt really self-conscious about his stuttering so he always stayed quiet and just listened and observed
    • His father passed away in a hunting accident when he was 6 and his mother remarried a year later
    • His step-father was really nice and didn’t speak much though he does have a rough appearance
    • He learned blacksmithing from his stepfather and helped quite a lot around his workshop
    • There are usually villagers who come when they need to repair or create metal items like horseshoes, pots, knives, and such
    • When he was 11, there was one time a mercenary group was visiting the village and needed their items to be repaired so they stayed quite a while
    • He was close to a female Url mercenary who liked kids and gave him a really tasty foreign candy
    • While the mercenary group was staying at the inn, they told stories about their adventures and Cole admired all the stories especially the ones about the Url mercenary because of how strong and skilled she was
    • He then started dreaming of going on similar adventures and then started going hunting with his uncle after much difficulty persuading his mother (uncle is biological father side)
    • When he was 14, he hunted a huge deer with his uncle. He got into an accident afterwards because he started feeling overconfident
    • He encountered 3 wolves and got badly injured on his back and his right eye which is where he got the injury from
    • He was saved by other hunters, but his head was slammed onto a tree during the wolves’ chase which led to him getting really confused on directions, getting dazed, and easily distracted. His right eye also had a few vision issues so he wasn't allowed to hunt as much as before.
    • He then started working at the workshop more, but he felt really guilty and out of place since his younger brother was going to inherit the workshop and although his stepfather was a really nice person, he wanted his own living blood to inherit his skills and such
    • He decided to leave the house to adventure around the world and pursue his childhood dream
    • To alleviate his families’ worries and to recover his injuries, he turned into an Url
    • Since he still hasn’t fully assimilated with the Oorl worm, he still retains quite a lot of his habits as an Ailor and is slowly getting used to being an Url

#1 BloodCoal, Oct 7, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

Claimed for review, expect one shortly.

3. Acosmism

Basic Information
    • The youngest your character is allowed to be is 17. Please correct this.
    Skill Information
    • You have a total of 27 points invested into combat. This is a lot, especially for a teenager. Please disperse some of these points elsewhere.
    Visual Information
    • This is fine
    Personality
    • Your answers are a bit short for this section. Please flesh them out a bit more.
    Life Story
    • This is a good start. You mentioned earlier in your application that you don’t really have a backstory yet. While this is understandable, it’s still a requirement for character applications, and thus I will wait to approve your application until you’ve made the above changes and added a backstory.
    Make all changes in GREEN and tag me when you're done. @BloodCoal

4. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

Got it. I will edit those parts then. o7

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

I have a question though. For a teenager how much points should they have?

6. Acosmism

50 Points across the board, for all characters. But your character cannot be below the age of 17. If you mean specifically combat, I do not want to see more than 20 points invested in combat on this application.

7. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

Okay so I can only do less than 20 combat points. Thank you.

8. Acosmism

Hello. If not all the edits mentioned above are made within a week I will have to mark this application as rejected. If you do make the requested edits, please tag me, or else I won’t see.

9. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

Whoops sorry about that. I was busy and forgot to put my edits in. @Acosmism

10. Acosmism

Good job! Approved.

11. BloodCoal

BloodCoal

Thank you for the help