Art Auction Christmas Charity Art Commissions

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by mickdude2, Nov 27, 2020.

1. mickdude2

mickdude2

Hello MassiveCraft!

'Tis the season and all, so I'm doing a charity art giveaway! Listed are a couple suggested holiday-themed charities aimed at helping those in need this Christmas. You can pick from this list, or you can suggest your own charity that you'd like to donate to. Recommended donation is between $15-$30, but you can donate as much as you like. Accepting a charity is up to my discretion; I likely won't do a piece for the KKK's Winter Ball Fund.
    Without further adieu~

My 2020 Recommended Charities:
    ~ My Art ~

Below are a couple examples of my art, so you know what you're getting. As usual, I'll be working almost entirely in graphite, occasionally ink, and color is a foreign concept to me. I work mainly with human and human-esque creatures. The more animal-ish your request, the more experimental I'll be getting.

Please PM me on discord (mickdude#3406) to set up a request. Forums are an outdated mode of communication tracing it's lineage to technical limitations of the early internet age, which we have since overcome with more elegant solutions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3