Website
forums.massivecraft.com
Faction
Spatha
Kingdom
Kingdom of Spatha
Roleplay Guilds
The Seventh Sanctum
Hello everyone I am CeruleanNight I joined the server a few hours ago and a member of my new faction which I absolutely love about the server told me to make a forums account, seeing this section of the forums I ran straight here to flesh out my new account, and to give a bit of information about myself to you guys and girls out there on this lovely forum site and server.
  • I actually dabble in Magicianism and magic tricks in real life.
  • I see I am getting some trophies now as well x'D
  • Honestly I have never heard of Minecraft Roleplay before, I came here after seeing it was such a great factions server, not much else, however for the sake of immersion and getting myself out there I am ambitious to start roleplaying a bit, all help is appreciated for the sake of compliancy with the server's wiki (lore?). I've only roleplayed on other forum sites.
  • Aye so after 5 minutes of looking at the wiki a bit I kinda want to read more, so gonna try and wrap this up quickly.
  • Uhhh, I don't like sports too much.
  • I aspire to be a Herbologist in the future aside from my magic tricks. I may even pursue DJ(ism) when I go into college in order to help pay tuition though, not sure which early career to pursue, but definitely going to attempt medical school!
  • I want to make a character, preferably magical, though I struggle with writing. Slowly I am working on an application though!
  • My parents are mainly working all of the time, which leaves lots of time for playing MassiveCraft.
  • Andddd finally, I hope you all like me. Thanks for reading these facts about me >_<

Last edited: