Cerulean Representative Targets

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by BluKnight10, Jun 18, 2021.

1. BluKnight10

BluKnight10 Refugee

[!] This notice would have been found stuck to walls and pinned to boards around Crookback, reading as follows!

Greetings, to all werebeasts within Regalia. I am the Shòu, Cerulean Representative of the Crookback council. This notice outlines all of what I hope to do here for the beast population within Crookback and beyond while I am in office:

Firstly, hear out any concerns of the werebeast population within Crookback about their rights and freedoms within the region while simultaneously, finding ways to improve their quality of life. This can be done by sending a letter to the Crookback Council tower or directly to me through courier ((Discord is @NightBlueSky01)).

Secondly, I will host leisurely events for the werebeast population to enjoy while also giving beasts a chance to bond together as a community, and strengthen our ties with each other.
    This also includes conferences and meetings where beasts can come together to discuss recent problems and smoothen out conflicts between packs and solo beasts.

Next, I will set aside an area for beasts to gather and new beasts to seek refuge with, a communal hub. This is for the beasts that are still grasping their new reality with their gift and can do so without any danger of sanguine assault or interference, which brings me to my final, most important point.

As Cerulean Representative, it is my duty to protect every beast that I can within Regalia, from those that seek to hunt, persecute, and oppress us. This protection is unconditional and extends to any werebeast. While I’ll admit, there will be a few that I can’t always reach, I will do everything within my power to ensure safety. If you wish to report recent harassment or attacks against our kind, please don’t feel afraid to send a letter my way, where I can swiftly act.

Thank you for your time, and please enjoy your day.

The Shòu,

Cerulean Representative of the Crookback Council,

The Leader of the Kura Pack

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1