Celetilian Tapestry Shop

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by MokeDuck, Jan 5, 2022.

1. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!

upload_2022-1-6_16-51-5.png
    Hello.

I am a banner artist. I make banner art.
    I got the idea from a youtube video that briefly showed pixel art using banners overlapping. This appeared right after banners were introduced. I can find no other examples of banner art on the entirety of the internet besides my own.

My first banner art was an up-scaled version of my faction banner, built in the old world of Jorrhildr. My second was a re-creation of Our Lady of Guadalupe, currently displayed outside of the faction Celetil. Since then I have done commissions for various factions. Here is a gallery.
    Our Lady of Guadalupe
    Banner_Guadalupe.png
    Banner_Comparison.PNG

Wyvern Supersized Banner
    Banner_Wyvern.png

Constaninopolis Banner
    Banner_Grizenator.png

Dauntless Blackening Sun Banner Art
    Banner_BlackeningSun.png

Dauntless King Banner Art
    Banner_King.png

Dauntless SuperSized Banner:

Banner_Dauntless.png

Options:
    Simple designs (~3 blocks wide, stuff like slightly bigger faction banners, detail for builds)
    200r

Faction Banner Super-Size (5-7 blocks wide, bigger version of an existing single banner item's design)
    500r

Banner Art (7-12 blocks wide, art of whatever you'd like, but it must be open to negotiations & simplification, just so I'm able to make it work at all, ha)
    2000r (will haggle down for simpler requests)

IG /mail send MokeDuck, Discord me #MokeDuck7311, or reply below until my attention has been sufficiently gotten.

I would love any feedback or discussion about banner art in general in the replies.

Thanks!
    -MokeDuck

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 MokeDuck, Jan 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2023
  2. Sevak

Sevak King of Deldrimor

Awesome stuff