• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Cc's Crookback: Friendship Is Magic

slurmancer

catgirl enthusiast
Reaction score
A slimy drone weathered the Exist storm, fluttering fliers where they might lie on bloodstained streets.

Sunrise, Locals.

It has been a little while since my last informational broadcast, and it appears storms both literal and figurative have not at all abated in my absence.

Bad for business of course, and I am as you know, a very business minded individual.

It is time for me to 'clean house'.

---

I do not appreciate the Metropolitan's encroachment on Crookback Borough territory without my due authorization.

Litigation will be filed to address the events of 14.1.311 with assistance from the newly appointed Crookback Officer of 'Magic', Clovis.

To remind all aggrieved parties,

The Friendship Bridge falls directly under Crown jurisdiction, and is not owned or administrated by the Crookback Borough or the City of Regalia.

That said.

---

The following individuals are hereby wanted for interrogation and extradition by the Crookback Militia:
The BLACK-IRON SOVEREIGN, Kelemvor
The ARCH-GREEDLING, Sempronia
The DEMONIC TITAN, Alviem
The DISGRACED WYVERN, Hy'riss

The following individual is hereby wanted for execution by firing squad, for crimes of Insanity:

The DRAGONBLOODED, Ezekiel

The following individual is hereby wanted for execution by pyre burning, for crimes of Insanity:

The VERMIN HERALD, Emile

All citizens are encouraged to inform the Crookback Government on their whereabouts. Note that all individuals are extremely dangerous and must be approached with appropriate caution.

---

I am suspending all bans or ordinances restricting the entrance of the following groups in Crookback:

Knights
Archon

They may now enter freely.

The following Borough Laws relative to State and Constabulary are revised:

Knights do not have to pay a fee to enter Crookback.
High Risk Individuals no longer have to wear identification headgear.

A reminder that Borough Law is independent of City Law. Any Extradition through or from Crookback must be communicated directly to myself.

---

In answer to some troubling statistics regarding violence both in and surrounding the Crookback Borough, a new ordinance is enacted.

To possess or utilize Artifacts of significant renown and power in Crookback, is illegal.

Violating said law is grounds for detainment and the forceful transfer of said hardware to the appropriate Orders. If they are not readily available, then the confiscated equipment will be tossed into the nearest large body of water.

Keep your kleptomania out of the Borough.

---

The Crookback Militia is now in a state of reform and recruitment. Applicants are to demonstrate strong attention to detail, familiarity with its local denizens, and adept negotiation skills. Belligerents need not apply.

---

And finally,

Construction Manager position is still available. Applicants are encouraged to display experience with creating out-of-the-box solutions and working in high stress environments.

Sundown,
CC-Delle Nul
Mayor of Crookback Borough

A letter from a concerning citizen was posted for all to see.

cyousoon.png

A letter from a concerning citizen was posted for all to see.

cyousoon.png

Said letter was promptly responded to with an informational Mayoral pamphlet, nailed alongside. Among the niceties and banalities of a Banana Republic tourist foldout, was somewhat pertinent information:

Mayor CC's Open Office Hours!
MWF

8pm-12am
Sunday
11pm-12am
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Meetings by appointment only!

Please visit at the Crookback Militia Towers, the Friendship Bridge, or any legitimate Bazaarmory location.

Have a pleasant day.

Said letter was promptly responded to with an informational Mayoral pamphlet, nailed alongside. Among the niceties and banalities of a Banana Republic tourist foldout, was somewhat pertinent information:

Mayor CC's Open Office Hours!
MWF

8pm-12am
Sunday
11pm-12am
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Meetings by appointment only!

Please visit at the Crookback Militia Towers, the Friendship Bridge, or any legitimate Bazaarmory location.

Have a pleasant day.

Another note, left in a messy pile on top of the small stack of replies...

trolling.png