Archived Building Tutorials

• Thread starter Thread starter Luxor Ignotis
  • Start date Start date
This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luxor Ignotis

Not Registered
I feel, as some people aren't good builders, we have videos of staff members teaching players how to build medieval.

(ie. Regalian Houses)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Since such video will be placed either on the web or forum, Not many new players will view it in my opinion.
I rather think a world where the new players spawn into would be a good place to teach some building aspects.

The Regalian houses are repatative and boring why not grab some skilled architects from different factions around the server because I have visited many and they each have their own unique and stunning designs

The Regalian houses are repatative and boring why not grab some skilled architects from different factions around the server because I have visited many and they each have their own unique and stunning designs
I wasnt referring to regalia. I ment a spawn world where they could learn not The current spawn.
But if you didn't thought that then sorry :3 my bad.

All im sayin is that the original regalia took half a year to make with 20 different people, unlike the plain, dull regalia now is just a maze of the same houses over and over again, everything is too large and dull. all copy and pasted no character in it at all, evenm the new tavern is just awkward now although i do enjoy the new drinks. I like the idea of teaching people how to make "medieval" houses etc. i would personally enjoy it as i struggle to make them myself. there are many skilled architects in server

I do enjoy teaching people how to build. I was once encharge of a University on massivecraft that taught people how to build, it was all going good until the leader of our sponsoring faction decided to sale off everything. We were forced to abandon our hopes of creating a society of builders. So we moved on across the lands of daendroc until we one day stumbled upon the faction of Algaron. Where we stayed for the rest of our lives (I am the only one left from that group).

Exactly my point. The Administrators who are in the world department, as well as all of these architects that were mentioned, should take note of this.

I know Tinkles has a page on how to build a house with depth using Imgur pictures with captions.

Yes, I would support the idea to have at spawn a 'tutorial area'.
A lot of people seem to not care about the role-play theme on the server, or just don't have the skills for building (medieval). I see areas in continents being griefed or the most ugly buildings arise out of nothing there.

I think the server could be way better, with better buildings!

And people will actually learn how to build? (Laughs his balls off)

Status
Not open for further replies.