Archived Bring Back Instance Prizes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanderab

Noble
Reaction score
Website
massivecraft-spqr.forumotion.com
Faction
The Senate and People of Rome
Kingdom
N/A
For those of you who are new to Massivecraft, in instances such as Zulgroth or El Creepado, there was once prizes which you would be rewarded with at the end of each instance. I think that prizes should be brought back, but if necessary for them to be nerfed as it makes no sense to go on an adventure and come back with no treasure. An Idea would be like how it is in voting, at the end of a quest for example at the end of El Creepado it would say "The cave is beginning to collapse. -You grab the first thing you find in reach and dash for the exit-." And it would randomize your prize. One of the reasons they were removed was due to players, duplicating but I am not sure if this was fixed. But I think that rewards should be brought back.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I personally think that the instance should be reset every day, and the first person to finish it is rewarded the prize. This could also work in a way that sometimes the instance backfires, killing the first adventurer, and the prize goes to the second person to complete it.

I personally think that the instance should be reset every day, and the first person to finish it is rewarded the prize. This could also work in a way that sometimes the instance backfires, killing the first adventurer, and the prize goes to the second person to complete it.

Problem with this: time zones. It would be unfair to people who would be asleep when the server's next "day" started.

I like this idea how it is randomized. I enjoyed those, I wish they were back and Iwish we had a reason too.

I think we need more instances.

Status
Not open for further replies.