Archived Bring Back Dulofall

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Lizmun

yeah
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
This is very simple and straightforward, I think it'd be nice to see another dulofall infected area within the slums. There was one in the sewers, but unfortunately it was destroyed through IC actions. I think that a similar dulofall infected area should be brought back. Dulofall is an interesting part of the lore and a cool threat to yanar, but currently goes unused because there is no way to currently come into contact with it. If another infected area were to pop up again, Dulofall might again go into use. It'd be nice to see some dulofall-sick characters around again.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
it can be brought back by IC interactions as well. Dulofall Yanar comes to regalia. mission accomplished.
I realize this, and that is certainly a viable option. Just nobody has done that quite yet, so dulofall remains unused. Which, again, is a shame. I still think it'd be very nice to see another infected area regardless. It'd be a nice aesthetic and might help tie lore in and together, I feel.

Pro this idea, however remember Dulofall spreads like wild fire. The area would need to be in some secluded location to prevent the entire city's wildlife from becoming infected.