Archived Bows Really Need A Buffing

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmchow

To be good you must have had to been bad.
Reaction score
During a pvp fight if your going to shoot some one with a bow they move a lot that makes it difficult to aim further more once you hit them and they are in god armor it does like the same damage as a snowball hitting you weak and pathetic.
  • Possible buffs to make arrows better
  1. More arrows by that I mean add a plugin that will create new arrows EG. Explosive arrows requires gun powder and tnt to make one, armor penetrating allows the arrow to bypass armor more easily,ender pearl arrows allows you to shoot a arrow that teleports you there, outer ideas for arrows
  2. Boost the damage so that it makes more sense, not this I was hit by a feather or did you fell anything or a gust of wind went by. Even if your a level 1,000 and got a head shot from a god bow it does half a heart in god armor.
All Im saying is that bows are kinda under powered and useless in combat pvp if any one disagrees they can use just a god bow and ill use a god axe in a pvp fight to see who will win.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
  1. More arrows by that I mean add a plugin that will create new arrows EG. Explosive arrows requires gun powder and tnt to make one, armor penetrating allows the arrow to bypass armor more easily,ender pearl arrows allows you to shoot a arrow that teleports you there, outer ideas for arrows
1o1 arrows? that's a mod that adds tons of arrows, do you mean something like that?

I would like to see the Maxbonus for skill shot to become 3 rather than 2 to see what that does. In game that translates skill shot to 300% cap rather than 200%

Usually in medieval times, not even the full iron armor couldn't protect you from the arrows. But staff is already working on that, so please be patient. :)

ok thanks phrowenia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.