Archived Bovine Boats Event

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

CrazeCow

Master Of Disaster
Reaction score
Hello! This is A post in reply to My previous post about cow themed events. I've worked on expanding the details and layout of the event which in my previous post I called "SeaCow." I've decided to rename it to Bovine Boats.

+Event Plan+
•There will be a rather large pool of water set down

•Surrounding the pool will be boxes designated by colored wool. There will be two boxes on each side surrounding the pool. Below is a picture of this only pigs are being used and there is one box on each side. In this version of the event cows will be used and each side will have two seperate boxes.

•platforms will be set a few blocks above each box. Players will be standing on these platforms and fishing from there.

•A time limit will be set, 1-2 minutes sounds like a decent amount of time but enjoyable too. When time is up, players in that round will be teleported back to the viewing room. Judges or staff will then check each box and see who has the most pigs.

•Prizes-I believe everyone should get a prize for attending the event. The attending lore item should be a piece of flint named "Cow Hoof" and lored "A chipped piece off a cow from the fields." The prize for the winner of each round should be leather leggings dyed pink and named "Udder FannyPack" and lored "A convenient place to store your udders along with other items." If multiple winner prizes are needed for variety, I'm ot above leaving a reply with more suggestions.

•The rounds will be done by bringing in eight players at a time, while the other wait on line, and they will compete against each other in a one to two minute round. They will be moved out of the playing area once the round is over and eight new people on line will be brought in. This order will continue until the event is over.

•This is all the layout I've set. If more is needed, please tell me and I'll be happy to expand on what's needed. Happy fishing!
image.jpg

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
THIS ^^^

is an excellent idea. I think this game looks very fun and it can also fit in to that tournament/heat style kind of games like the pig racing.