• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Bounty: Alive And (mostly) Intact - Paves Of The Slums

Conflee

Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!
Reaction score
Website
conflee.tumblr.com

Following massive waves of posters being tacked up in the last few days, another series of hand written papers would be found pinned up in the Emporium, and on the post at the old Emporium entrance by the Slums Gate.

cTsm99a.png

Wanted!
Alive and
mostly Intact!

Paves of the Slums!
Reward: 500 regals

Described as a tall, muscular man of possibly Northerne descent, black hair blonde dyed hair, blue (or red?) eyes. Often seen in the Emporium. This man should be captured and a meeting arranged for exchange of the prisoner for the reward.

~ Hecelor

OOC: If you capture Paves, let me know via forum's PM. I am busy often with work, but I'll try to get things wrapped up quickly so @Flishery isn't stuck RPing in a cell long.

Last edited:
Senobia paused in her walk towards her shop in the Emporium, taking a glance towards one of the posters as she reached out to tear it off of the wall.
"...PAVES."She'd bellow out before whirling on her heel to find her friend. And to probably yell at him to figure out what he did.

@Flishery

Saen frowned, going off to find his good buddy. "No one's hurting Paves If I can help it."

Tua smiled saying "Another slum bounty, t'at one served me a drink"

Lazaruz d'Soleil glanced upon the notice with a chuckle, "That bloke I met the other Mornin' ? Hah.. Well."

A certain Qadir laced in thick leather rolled his eyes after skimming over the inked paper.
"The lack of description pains me."
Hunsi proceeded to just thump off in search of his next bounty, keeping a minor note of the wanted poster.​