Archived Better Way To "nerf" Vampire/summoning Issue

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DisturbedReaper

Wambologist
Reaction score
I suggest that instead of removing the ability to summon dogs, vampires just not gain food bar from punching tamed wolves. This may not be very RPish, but people want to level taming, and overall use it. Otherwise, taming is a pointless skill.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Or have it so a dog can be summoned only at night or only after a certain amount of time

Vampires should not gain food from anything in anyway other than DRINKING it from another person in my opinion. For example:
*Tom punches Player*
*Player bleeds on floor*
Tom: "Hang on a moment"
*Tom gets on his knees and licks blood from the floor*
Tom: "Okay, we can continue."
*Fight continues.*

^LOLNOPE.

Vampires should not gain food from anything in anyway other than DRINKING it from another person in my opinion. For example:
*Tom punches Player*
*Player bleeds on floor*
Tom: "Hang on a moment"
*Tom gets on his knees and licks blood from the floor*
Tom: "Okay, we can continue."
*Fight continues.*

^LOLNOPE.
So... animals don't bleed?

Yea making Vampires only drink human blood makes it really hard for vampires to exist and erases the possibility for vampires to be 'friendly' or 'vegitarian'(of a sort...). And why should there be a major difference between animal blood and human blood, spider blood is different I understand, but farm animals have blood very similar to humans. Making vampires only able to feed off humans is being pretty forceful with rp. Its not 'encouraging' rp, its forcing it. Its a recreational game and I think people need choice. -Opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.