House Auction Beautiful Ithaniancourt! Fully Decorated! Sold!

Discussion in 'Massive Auction House' started by Ellimairy, Mar 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Bert Improved.png

Auction
    Ithaniancourt 23!

evelyne.jpg

Welcome, Welcome to another house auction! Today we are offering a splendid fully
    decorated upperclass residence in Ithaniancourt!
    This house is located on a little quiet sidestreet!

But enough of me, here is Evelyn Harper!

Bert Improved.png

As you arrive at the street which was advertised for the openhouse, you see a woman in pink dragging along a sleeping Yanar, pushing the yanar into the house which you wanted to see.

As you get closer to the door, Evelyn shoots out.

"Well Hellóóó! I was just putting some more decorations inside before you would show up. Now look at this house, doesn't it look lovely on the outside already? Charmingly decorated, a lovely balcony! Anyhow, let us go inside!"

As soon as you walk inside you see a yanar, sleeping in a stone plant pot.

"Oh yes- ssht, that is just decoration. Now on this floor we have a lovely welcoming lounge, than a kitchen behind it, which leads to the cellar. The cellar holds a small bathhouse, a large barrel voor wine storage and some more storages."

She moves from the ground floor to the first floor.
    "Here we have a large lounge which can double as an entertainment room. It also has this grand fireplace! And look at the view from here!"

"Now upstairs is the master bedroom, with a small reading corner, a fireplace, wardrobe and this lovely balcony bringing in fresh air."

Evelyn already walks back downstairs, leaving you to look around. After a while you hear some yelling and decide to rush downstairs. Evelyn is gasping for air as a disturbed yanar looks around, broken parts of the stone plantpot litter the floor.

"I am not a bush! My name is Casey and I am not a plant I am a /YANAR/!" She says, as she kicks some dirt from her feet. She looks around, gives you a confused stare and marches out.

"Eh- lovely house no?" Evelyn states as she moves outside. "That will be cleaned up. Now excuse me, I have to be somewhere, take your time and look around!"

She turned around and she hits a bush with her dress, you can hear her apologise to the bush about twenty times before moving out of sight.

Odd.

Bert Improved.png

Picture & Map Location & Information

Ithanian1.png Ithanian2.png Ithanian3.png Ithanian4.png Ithanian5.png Ithanian6.png

Lovely decorated house in the Ithaniancourt.
    - Four floors.
    - Basement: Lovely bathhouse, enough storage space!
    - Ground floor: Large lounge and lovely kitchen.
    First floor: Large lounge which can double as event room.
    Second floor: Large master bedroom with a private reading nook and large balcony.

The doors are open, have a look inside!

Bert Improved.png

Auction Information:

Starting Price: 350 Regals
    Buyout Price: 1500 Regals

Rules:
    - No bid sniping, the auction will be extended everytime a new bid is made by six hours.
    - Tag the Previous bidder!
    Auction Ends at 18 - 03 - 2021 23:59 AMSTERDAM TIME (DD-MM-YYYY)
    (Or whenever I find it suitable to stop the auction)

May you be reminded that this auction followes Massive's guideline of auction rules!

Happy Bidding!

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.