• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Baldewin Braunschweiger's Final Prayer - The Death Of Baldewin

PresentMediator

You betcha
Reaction score
upload_2022-12-15_21-37-22.webp

x_MRgu6WvGchOJ4p4bYe38NM7tt0jPXjvIoN6FpIofWC_2-lN2x6P5QNrhm3Gl-6aas_DZMuDxM8dzujyHSpOFGOmDwJ8L6qTYoMNoQJ_rPFK3w7PATgV5VoyDp5DM3xHpkJ6HxZ

image.png
PREVIOUSLY

x_MRgu6WvGchOJ4p4bYe38NM7tt0jPXjvIoN6FpIofWC_2-lN2x6P5QNrhm3Gl-6aas_DZMuDxM8dzujyHSpOFGOmDwJ8L6qTYoMNoQJ_rPFK3w7PATgV5VoyDp5DM3xHpkJ6HxZ

Correctly labeled: "NONFICTION" within the Truth Ministry's library, was a letter wielding Baldewin's last words before death. The letter was stamped and labeled on the outside:

"Baldewin Braunschweiger's Final Prayer"

"We must be brave. Lady Ness, forgive our sins and bring the lost into your arms, so that we may feel warmth and mercy. Almar, bring justice to the unjust, and reveal our hearts in their honesty. Vess, liberate us in spirit even as our bodies fail us, so that we will not be imprisoned for all time. Elen, be fair in your judgment and be sure that our destiny is with the Everwatcher. Emperor Alexander, wherever you may be, allow your compassion to those whose hearts have denied it for so long.

Theomar...

... Theomar, bring your guidance and leadership to the generations who will follow us, and I pray that my devotion was enough. Holiest Everwatcher, I hope your glory shall be known in every corner of the world, even after I am no longer here to spread your word.

... Tell my niece I am sorry, and tell my family that I have always loved them."

Last edited: