Arriving To Regalia!

Spectra82

Beggar
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! I'm Spectra, and I've finally decided to stop beating around the bush and join the server. I've been thinking about joining a RP server for quite a while now, but always ended up deciding against it, thinking that I would just mess things up and make rp slow and boring for others as English is not my first language and I might need a bit more time to mull things over.

Anyway, now that I've decided it's worth giving it a try, I'm really excited to join this community! I'm a huge DnD fan, and have been playing TRP games for years, but never actually tried playing it online, much less in Minecraft. I also love writing and world-building (I think I've built over three realms for my DnD campaigns by now).

Other hobbies of mine are reading, writing and, obviously, playing videogames. In fact, Minecraft was probably one of the first videogames I ever played (I'm 17).

I think this will be a very fun and interesting journey, and I hope to learn a lot about roleplaying (and also improve my English if I can). The only problem is I won't have all that much free time, as I have loads of important exams in High School (I'm in Bachillerato, which is the two-year period before University in which we basically do exams and try to have the best marks possible to get into the college we like). But I think I'll have at least a few free hours on weekends, and I won't have anything to do on holidays (if I don't fail any subjects, of course), so I'll probably be way more active then, but I'd like to at least get to know the community a bit this month and a half before fully diving in on holidays. I've already joined the discord so I'll keep an eye on updates and important lore events to not be completely lost when I come back.

I've yet to create a character, so feel free to leave any tips or ideas you might have!

Have a good one and I hope to see you soon in-game!

Adios :D