Preserved Sheet Apollonia Tzavaras Ishmael

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
zM4ryS1.jpg

Apollonia chibi by @Gabriel

N3MvDPQ.jpg

Apollonia the Riveter by @Bellarmina

Last edited:
Hazhim Al-Askir ["For a vampire, he's not bad."]
  • Apple knows Hazhim has a huge crush on her, but she's adamantly refused to break her vows and see him. Not to mention that the risk of contracting vampirism would be too much for her to take. Even though he did unwittingly kidnap her for the Sorenviks, Apollonia somehow still trusts him to carry out any orders she may ever come up with.
"""""""""""huge crush"""""""""""
#1 bachelor over here

Saelihn An'Kaynan ["She doesn't realize that I do know she is a heretic, but I'll keep my mouth shut."]
Apple has a shit ton of dirt on Saelihn, whom she originally met in her knitting circle. Of course, since she quite likes the Saivalthar, the countess does not intend to rat her out. It's just really hilarious to her, how Saelihn doesn't even try to mask her heretical attributes, yet remains completely oblivious to the fact that Apollonia knows far more than she lets show.
psst you should totes update this now that sael came out of the heretic closet like 'uh yeah I'm a shadow and slither mage, I worship anruhn, oh and I lead a gang of other heretics lol.'
as if apple didn't expect like half of that lmfao.